Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Back after 10 years. (Read 2505 times) previous topic - next topic

Back after 10 years.

Hi everybody, I've always been member of this community but I've been away from HQ audio basically since CDs were no longer used.

I was an active member at a forum called HQshare dedicated to share very high-quality versions of our own library back in the time of eMule. That community died long ago and even the domain is now orphan.

I'll be happy to join you and hop around the different forums because I see I've missed a lot during this decade and gotta catch up.

Thanks everybody happy to be back.

Re: Back after 10 years.

Reply #1
Hi everybody, I've always been member of this community but I've been away from HQ audio basically since CDs were no longer used.

I was an active member at a forum called HQshare dedicated to share very high-quality versions of our own library back in the time of eMule. That community died long ago and even the domain is now orphan.

I'll be happy to join you and hop around the different forums because I see I've missed a lot during this decade and gotta catch up.

welcome back

Re: Back after 10 years.

Reply #2

Same here. Was active user on hqshare.net since 2003-2004! Great to see someone knew this platform back in the days