Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 914237 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #925
and it's not there if you expand the tools node?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #926
and it's not there if you expand the tools node?

my bad, the godamn window it's there. I was always trying clicking over the word "tools", but never tried to click over the arrow before it. Facepalm to me.
And thanks to you.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #927
This plugin although great, is not syncing all my songs played in my iPod and iPhone. I always go to iPod/Rewrite database than i go to Preferences/Audiscrobler to scroble my iPod tracks and very often it says "you're cache contains 0 tracks" but i am sure i have songs that i just played in my iPod. This happens randomly, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Any idea why?
I have the latest plugin of foo dop and audioscrobbler.

I'm having the same problem, except it doesn't work at all with my new iPod. My older iPod would always get the tracks off just fine but my newer iPod never caches a song. I have no idea what the problem is.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #928
This plugin although great, is not syncing all my songs played in my iPod and iPhone. I always go to iPod/Rewrite database than i go to Preferences/Audiscrobler to scroble my iPod tracks and very often it says "you're cache contains 0 tracks" but i am sure i have songs that i just played in my iPod. This happens randomly, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Any idea why?
I have the latest plugin of foo dop and audioscrobbler.

I'm having the same problem, except it doesn't work at all with my new iPod. My older iPod would always get the tracks off just fine but my newer iPod never caches a song. I have no idea what the problem is.

this post can be ignored, I figured out the problem myself (apparently it was the version of foo_dop)

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #929
I don't know if this should be a feature request for foo_upnp or foo_audioscrobbler, but with foo_upnp now having the option to submit playback statistics (and working reliably at least from this users standpoint), can we have audioscrobbler with the ability to import the played tracks from upnp to last.fm?

I'm thinking it would work similarly to how foo_dop and audioscrobbler work together.

foo_audioscrobbler can very easily add support for scrobbling tracks played by foo_upnp (tracks only 100% streamed).

@Florian: if you're interested to add it, you need to implement the  playback_statistics_collector callback.
This callback is called by foo_upnp when the track has been fully streamed. Beware that fb core also invoke this callback when playing tracks, according to
its own track statistics rules. So it should be tested that the passed track is not the playing one before scrobbling the track.

Code: [Select]
class my_playback_statistics_collector : public playback_statistics_collector {
public:
    void on_item_played(metadb_handle_ptr p_item) {
        // if p_item is not the current playing item then scrobble it
    }
};

static playback_statistics_collector_factory_t<my_playback_statistics_collector> g_my_stat_collector;

I'd like to add my vote to the request above. I use foo_upnp to stream all my music to my home theater system, and it's a shame that the tracks I'm playing then don't get scrobbled. So if it's as easy as bubbleguum makes it out to be, this would be an excellent feature to add to foo_audioscrobbler...

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #930
I don't know if this should be a feature request for foo_upnp or foo_audioscrobbler, but with foo_upnp now having the option to submit playback statistics (and working reliably at least from this users standpoint), can we have audioscrobbler with the ability to import the played tracks from upnp to last.fm?

I'm thinking it would work similarly to how foo_dop and audioscrobbler work together.

foo_audioscrobbler can very easily add support for scrobbling tracks played by foo_upnp (tracks only 100% streamed).

@Florian: if you're interested to add it, you need to implement the  playback_statistics_collector callback.
This callback is called by foo_upnp when the track has been fully streamed. Beware that fb core also invoke this callback when playing tracks, according to
its own track statistics rules. So it should be tested that the passed track is not the playing one before scrobbling the track.

class my_playback_statistics_collector : public playback_statistics_collector {
public:
    void on_item_played(metadb_handle_ptr p_item) {
        // if p_item is not the current playing item then scrobble it
    }
};

static playback_statistics_collector_factory_t<my_playback_statistics_collector> g_my_stat_collector;

I would love to see this feature added, if it isn't, can it be added to foo_upnp?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #931
Hi

I'm having big (probably insurmountable) problems scrobbling from work due to v strict IT policy on programs accessing the internet.

The problem is that I can't get LastFM Client to install properly (so I could then scrobble into the xml cache file offline, and then use this at home to update my scrobbling).

See here for further details:

http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/667234

I've now installed this component, but it encounters the same problem ie. can't handshake.

Is there ANY way I can get foo_audioscrobbler to scrobble into a cache (without shaking hands) and use this to update scrobbling periodically on my home PC ?

Yours desperately

**EDIT** I've just noticed that, although the console shows it is continually failing to handshake, tracks ARE getting cached - so maybe there's hope ? Is there a cache file I can transport home ? Maybe running FB2K from a USB stick at work would help ?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #932
yup, just run in portable mode and then later you can run it from a machine with working internet and it should submit your cached scrobbles just fine.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #933
From my console:

Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 1 tracks.
Opening track for playback: "C:\Programme\JDownloader\downloads\Hank Williams - I_.mp3"
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 2 tracks.
Opening track for playback: "C:\Programme\JDownloader\downloads\Hank Williams - I_.mp3"
Audioscrobbler: Still awaiting handshake. Cache contains 3 tracks.

What can I do, that it works?
I have clicked "submit" for so many times, but it doesn't work.

Also, my MSN doesn't show anymore, what I am listening, since I installed the foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #934
yup, just run in portable mode and then later you can run it from a machine with working internet and it should submit your cached scrobbles just fine.

Thanks - yep works great. Problem solved

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #935
Is there a chance that support for libre.fm is added to this plugin?
You would just need to add turtle.libre.fm as an alternative host and some way to enable either this or last.fm or both!
I would really love this, because I don't like the way last.fm is developing gbut still want to share my listening habits!
I could just write a plugin for foobar2000 myself, but since yours works great and would need only a minimal change, I hope you can be so kind and add it!

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #936
given how many times that has been asked and ignored in this thread, i wouldn't get your hopes up.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #938
Is it possible to have tracks shorter than 30 seconds also scrobbled ?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #939
nope, it's part of the last.fm spec that songs have to be longer than 30 seconds.

The total playback time for the track must be more than 30 seconds. Do not submit tracks shorter than this.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #941
I have problems submitting from cache. foo_audioscrobbler routinely submits the first ten tracks, then fails and locks up so I have to open the preferences again, and submit the next ten and so on..

I had this issue before, too, but now I recently upgraded to fb2k 1.1.2 (portable install) and foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7, and I still have this problem.

Any ideas?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #942
PROBLEM IN MY FOO_AUDIOSCROBBLE

Console:

Audioscrobbler: Submitting 10 of 153 cached tracks...
Audioscrobbler: Submission failed: Plugin bug: Not all request variables are set - Invalid Timestamp

what this?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #943
It seems to be a problem in foo_audioscrobble or last.fm server bugged out. Can you try capturing foo_audioscrobble http request with wireshark? With that we'll might be able to diagnose more.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #944
\/

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #945
the requests

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IA142YMD

.pcap file

sorry for double posting...

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #946
I checked the request and there's something really bizarre in there. The timestamps of tracks in the submission go in this order:
There're two problems here: the first one timestamp is in 2038 and the 2nd one is the whole request is not in chronological order so last.fm server rejected the submission.

There seems to be something wrong client side, whether this is a bug inside foo_audioscrobble is up to its developer to investigate more.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #947
this happened after I upgraded my foobar to version 1.1.5

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #948
I don't think upgrading foobar2000 has anything to do with your problem. Anyway, I have written a scrobble client in my pack release in this thread. You might want to give it a try.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #949
My problem is I have many songs in the cache, i will lose all ...