Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 870727 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1675
Hey, is there any filter I can use if ALL my tags are "##. Title"? (changing this is not an option)
Well, if general foobar syntax works, then something like
$right(%title%,$sub($len(%title%), 4))
should work.

It does! I tried hopelessly for 1 hour and couldn't figure it out. Thank you very much! No more manual seraching

Reply #1677
thanks to Vern, the plugin now works again, but with one important exception (at least in my system): it doesn't allow to save the lyrics in files tag :'(

Reply #1678
thanks to Vern, the plugin now works again, but with one important exception (at least in my system): it doesn't allow to save the lyrics in files tag :'(
It does  (at least in my system)

Reply #1679
Oh brother :D Never realized this because I'd never used FB2K to listen to radio streams, but now that this component works again, I noticed it had zero problems getting the lyrics for songs played on a radio stream :)

This solves a problem I was toying with in a nice way with an added bonus... how to keep track of which songs played when listening to a stream and having the lyrics to boot. 
And file date/time of the lyric neatly reflects the TOD the song got played.

Not 100% flawless, results will vary of course with success rate of retrieving a lyric....

Reply #1680
The vern, many thanks for the update, works perfectly.

Been configuring my library in sections, then search "lyrics MISSING", then running foo_uie_lyrics3 in batch mode to find lyrics.

Reply #1681
New update works wonderfully! I've been spending many hours trying to find workarounds and other solutions, but now they're working again and I've very happy.

Thank you so much for all your work. :)

Reply #1682
First off, thank you for all the work in updating the component. It is most appreciated. With that, is it possible to update the version from 1.52? With v1.56 being out there, every time I open up fb2k my update component keeps popping up to update foo_discogs.
Thanks again.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Reply #1683
New version uploaded - 0.5. It's on the repository.

Sources are now functional as well as some background small behind the scenes changes (it now uses the foobar http client for most internet requests)

Enjoy

U
ARE
GOLDEN

Reply #1684
FYI.
Online DB: Timestamped 6 server has been taken down.

EDIT: plus on most of the other ones I get a client _disconnect every time so that leaves me just the two working servers... guess these guys don't like their lyrics being pulled...

Reply #1685
I just installed 0.5 and the latest foo_lyric_sources and am unable to find any lyrics.  Anything I try says "No Lyrics found"

My sources are azlyrics, darklyrics and lyrics.wikia.com

Reply #1686
Hi,

First, let me say thanks for keeping that awesome plug in updated :)

I just have one quick question: is there a way to add line breaks to lyrics?

I have some lyrics for songs in japanese... My knowledge of the language is not enough for me to read the lyrics in japanese, but I do like to keep the proper japanese spelling in the lyrics, so what I have is romaji / japanese spelling. Fo each line of lyrics, I'd like to display:

Japanese characters
Romaaji spelling

Is therre a way I can do this? All I need is a character I can insert to create a line break.

For information: I save my lyrics in .txt files in a dedicated directory, so that they are easy to find, easy to edit if needed, and easy to backup.

Thanks very much in advance!

Reply #1687
great job ,thanks

Reply #1688
Thanks you, thanks you, thanks you!!!!

Reply #1689
I'm getting a lot of false positives with lyrics source 5,just a heads up! it seems to match even when just one of the search terms (artist OR song title) match, resulting in a lot of bad matches...

Reply #1690
I'm getting a lot of false positives with lyrics source 5,just a heads up! it seems to match even when just one of the search terms (artist OR song title) match, resulting in a lot of bad matches...

I agree. It's my last one from the ordered list, but I might disable it.

Reply #1691
I have a confusion. Close the lyric windows(or exit foobar) when foobar2000 play a file, the foobar will unresponsive.
at windows 10 build 14328, foobar v1.3.10.

Reply #1692
It'd be nice if we could disable the fading transition between normal and highlighted line(s).
¡Se habla español! Also available in purple and orange.

Reply #1693
Can you add option to save both to tags and as lrc?

Reply #1694
Hello Guys! Plugin working great, but there is one thing that bothering me. I'm using only nonsynced lyrics sources: darklyrics, lyrics.wikia and google search. So, nothing wrong with darklyrics, but from other two, foobar receives just one big wall of text.

Is there any way i can fix this?

Reply #1695
@klezzzka:
I don't understand what the problem is. Do you want it to have spacing between verses? That's not something have any control over, I just copy how it's displayed on the web page

Reply #1696
Yes, it's about space between verses :) well, thx anyway for reply.

Reply #1697
if they're non-synced then they's just plain text files you can open in an editor to add line breaks where you want then

Reply #1698
Hello !

Is it possible to create a .lrc file with the same name as the .mp3 ?

Reply #1699
Bad, that it can't read lyrics from tags, saved by minilyrics, I have many such songs, in which lyrics save not at the beginning of files, like in foo_lyrics, but in the end.