Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Re: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 2735 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from foo_uie_lyrics3

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Is this based on the old foo_uie_lyrics2 ? If so, Good to see this going on - It's the best lyrics component i know of.

If not, Thanks for stepping up with a new one! Hopefully we see more regular improvements

I'll repot any bug i find.

Hi, I love lyrics epecially the timed ones and I wish to add to the playlist a new column showing the words LRC, TXTor N/A if there is a Lrc file with the same name of the mp3 file in the same directory or a txt file etc. I searched a lot for  a funtion like "isFile" to do that but any scripted file operatión is in foobar2000 my last try was:

$if($isFile($left(%_path%,$sub($len(%_path%),4))'.'lrc),'LRC','TXT')

Reply #1
Is this based on the old foo_uie_lyrics2 ? If so, Good to see this going on - It's the best lyrics component i know of.

If not, Thanks for stepping up with a new one! Hopefully we see more regular improvements

I'll repot any bug i find.

Hi, I love lyrics epecially the timed ones and I wish to add to the playlist a new column showing the words LRC, TXTor N/A if there is a Lrc file with the same name of the mp3 file in the same directory or a txt file etc. I searched a lot for  a funtion like "isFile" to do that but any scripted file operatión is in foobar2000 my last try was:

$if($isFile($left(%_path%,$sub($len(%_path%),4))'.'lrc),'LRC','TXT')
Is there a way to do that or are you thinking add the scripted file operation funtions to the title formatin rules?

Reply #2
This has been answered here and in the posts thereafter.