Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I'm trying to add a decibel level to some where in this theme (Read 1662 times) previous topic - next topic

I'm trying to add a decibel level to some where in this theme

Sup guys/gals looking for help or tips, any comment is welcome. I'm trying to add a decibel level to some where in this theme http://br3tt.deviantart.com/art/HiFoo-v1-7-5-244531383 but dont know where to begin,, i was thinking about adding it to the vol knob or at least put a visible number somewhere near the top with out having to use the Status Bar as it cuts off the scroll up foobar /up/down/ arrow, would it be possible,

Re: I'm trying to add a decibel level to some where in this theme

Reply #1
put a visible number somewhere near the top with out having to use the Status Bar
WSH panel mod and Volbar with GdiDrawText or some other script if you can find or write it. You'd have to remove unnecessary parts and style it: background RGB, font etc.