Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MathAudio Headphone EQ for Foobar2000 (Read 22918 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: MathAudio Headphone EQ for Foobar2000

Reply #25
Thank you very very much for the 64Bit version! That was quick!
Now works it again on my Windows tablet where I mistakenly installed the 64Bit version of Foobar...

Reply #26
Any updates on the V2-64-bit version for FB2K?

Reply #27
Any updates on the V2-64-bit version for FB2K?
@UELong

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,109674.msg1017210.html#msg1017210
v1.4.7 32bit and 64bit versions of Foobar2000.

Or is there something wrong?
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #29
Just one thing:  Not sure how to set it up.  Blind guy here, and I expect FB2K is not showing my screenreader everything on the page.  How do I set it up for my Audeze LCD-Xs?

Reply #30
Just one thing:  Not sure how to set it up.  Blind guy here, and I expect FB2K is not showing my screenreader everything on the page.  How do I set it up for my Audeze LCD-Xs?
I've just sent you a PM with my email address. I will send you a ready preset for your Audeze LCD-X if you would drop me an empty email with "UELong" in the address string.

Reply #31
Just want to say it works beautifully.

Reply #32
"Feature requests" for consideration:
  • Show the parameters of the selected filter.
  • Support of filter settings .txt files exported from REW (already mentioned).

Reply #33
Hi :)

maybe you're wrong.

> Current version: 1.4.8, released on 2023-01-18

MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.7 (2023-01-19)

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_headphone_eq
> Supported processor architecture: x86 32-bit.

Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #34

maybe you're wrong.

> Current version: 1.4.8, released on 2023-01-18

MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.7 (2023-01-19)
Thanks. I've just corrected the version number in the file.

Reply #35
We've just added a new "Import" button to the Headphone EQ interface. This button can be used to import filter parameters from .txt files. For example, you can copy the filter parameters from https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/blob/master/results/ to a .txt file without any changes and import the text file to Headphone EQ by means of the "Import" button.

Reply #36
Thanks k2k.

We've just added a new "Import" button to the Headphone EQ interface. This button can be used to import filter parameters from .txt files. For example, you can copy the filter parameters from https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/blob/master/results/ to a .txt file without any changes and import the text file to Headphone EQ by means of the "Import" button.

Many Thanks.

Reply #37
We've just added a new "Import" button to the Headphone EQ interface. This button can be used to import filter parameters from .txt files.
Thanks!

Reply #38

MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.9 (2023-01-24):
Do not read the dsp-presets (*.fb2k-dsp) created in v1.4.7 (2022-10-08).
Created newly.

Any changes?

Thanks.

Reply #39

MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.9 (2023-01-24):
Do not read the dsp-presets (*.fb2k-dsp) created in v1.4.7 (2022-10-08).
Created newly.

Any changes?

Thanks.
Use the "Load preset" button to load the .hdp preset which was created in v1.4.7 by means of the "Save preset" button.
Headphone EQ v.1.4.9 shows the name of the last loaded .hdp file, so its preset format is changed, but the "Load preset" button ensures compatibility with the older preset format.

Reply #40
Thank you for your reply.

"*.hdp" can read.
can't read "DSP chain presets"
Preferences > Playback > DSP Manager > DSP chain presets (*.fb2k-dsp)

No problem: v1.4.7 → v1.4.8
Can't read:
v1.4.8 → v1.4.9
v1.4.7 → v1.4.9

DSP chain presets > Load button
https://i.imgur.com/AWrug5q.png

Thanks.

Reply #41
Thank you for your reply.

"*.hdp" can read.
can't read "DSP chain presets"
.hdp preset file is the only possible way to migrate from the old Headphone EQ version to the new one.  Foobar's chain presets may not work when we add new features or controls to Headphone EQ, but Headphone EQ's own .hdp preset files always allow one to migrate data from a previous version to a new one. If you need an old version of Headphone EQ for saving your .hdp  preset, I can send it to you.

Reply #42
Hi:  I installed 1.4.9, and the preset didn't carry over.  Do I need to reinstall the preset?  And how?  Can't seem to read any of the dialog boxes or controls.

Reply #43
Hi:  I installed 1.4.9, and the preset didn't carry over.  Do I need to reinstall the preset?  And how?  Can't seem to read any of the dialog boxes or controls.
See step 13 at https://mathaudio.com/headphone-eq.htm
It is recommended to use the "Save preset" button every time when you change the settings of the plug-in to be sure that you will be able to restore your settings if necessary. Use the "Load preset" button to restore your settings.

Reply #44
talking about "DSP chain presets".

Other DSP Components read up to Setting.
Only MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.9 does not load Settings.

Do I have to load .hdp and save DSP chain presets (*.fb2k-dsp) when new version is released?
Thanks again.

Reply #45
Do I have to load .hdp and save DSP chain presets (*.fb2k-dsp) when new version is released?
Thanks again.
You don't have to load the .hdp file every time when a new version is released if everything works.

Of course you may save your settings in the internal format of your host program (Foobar2000, Reaper, Cubase, etc) but we don't guarantee that the host will always help you to restore the state of Headphone EQ when we add new features or controls to our plug-in and the internal structure of the plug-in is changed. Always use the "Save preset" button to be on the safe side.

Reply #46
talking about "DSP chain presets".

Other DSP Components read up to Setting.
Only MathAudio Headphone EQ 1.4.9 does not load Settings.

Please Test with v1.4.7 "DSP chain presets" (Mix in other DSP Components).

Reply #47
Did you read my previous post? We don't guarantee that you can safely store your settings in Foobar's presets every time when we add new features or controls to our plug-in, that is why we recommend .hdp files. You don't have to load the .hdp file 'every time' if everything works, but you have to use the .hdp file if the Foobar's preset doesn't work.

Reply #48
> Did you read my previous post?
Yes.
> but you have to use the .hdp file if the Foobar's preset doesn't work.
v1.4.9: It seems that you need to create a new.
Please tell me the result of TEST

Reply #49
> but you have to use the .hdp file if the Foobar's preset doesn't work.
v1.4.9: It seems that you need to create a new.
It is impossible. .hdp file must work. Please send me the .hdp file which works on v1.4.7 but doesn't work on v1.4.9. I will test it. Use our contact page https://mathaudio.com/contact.htm