Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_cwb_hooks (Read 299657 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #51
So you made it possible for us to access the active/playing playlist: many thanks for that! But what I'm hoping for is having the total number of playlist entries accessible, just like foo_uie_playlistdropdown does. At the moment I'm abusing the playlist dropdown just for displaying the active playlist and number of entries...

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #52
Release 1.0.6

* fixed incorrect way of getting active playlist
    * added %cwb_activelist_count% and %cwb_playinglist_count%
There used to be a link to my website here.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #53
Thank you for this component and for updating it! Is it possible to implement a command that gets
the volume value?
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #54
Could you add system colors to this plugin?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #55
I think it would awesome if you could add hotness and hot_color.  A lot of people use the hotness code, and it is now as far as I know not possible to display such data in the track info. panel.  With this addition, one would be able to do so.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #56
I think it would awesome if you could add hotness and hot_color.  A lot of people use the hotness code, and it is now as far as I know not possible to display such data in the track info. panel.  With this addition, one would be able to do so.

If someone posts the formula for hotness I will look into it.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #57

Hotness Code (topdownjimmy's original code and modified by others).
Note:  change %play_counter% if using official statistics component to %play_count%.

Code for global variables tab:
Code: [Select]
// hourly decay version (hotness)
/////////////////////////////////////////

// baselines: define baseline frequency and decay periods
//
// baselinefrequency: decrease if songs stay hot too long
// baselinedecay: decrease if too many songs are hot
//
$puts(baselinefrequency,14)   
$puts(baselinedecay,7)   

// convert baselines to hours
$puts(baselinefrequency,$mul($get(baselinefrequency),24))   
$puts(baselinedecay,$mul($get(baselinedecay),24))   

// calculate "age": the number of hours the song has been in the library
// actually it's just hardcoded ^^
$puts(age,$mul(%play_counter%,$get(baselinefrequency)))   

// calculate "recentness": number of hours since song was last played
$puts(recentness,
$sub(
$add(
$mul(
$add(
$mul($right(%_system_year%,2),365),
$select(%_system_month%,0,31,59,90,120,151,181,212,243,273,304,334),
$add($div($right(%_system_year%,2),4),$if($or($greater(%_system_month%,2),$greater($mod(%_system_year%,4),0)),1,0)),
%_system_day%
),
),
%_system_hour%
)
$add(
$mul(
$add(
$mul($substr(%last_played%,3,4),365),
$select($substr(%last_played%,6,7),0,31,59,90,120,151,181,212,243,273,304,334),
$add($div($substr(%last_played%,3,4),4),$if($or($greater($substr(%last_played%,6,7),2),$greater($mod($substr(%last_played%,1,4),4),0)),1,0)),
$substr(%last_played%,9,10)
),
),
$substr(%last_played%,12,13)
)
)
)   

// calculate "decay": the specific decay period
$puts(decay,$div($mul(%play_counter%,$get(baselinefrequency),$get(baselinedecay),$if2(%rating%,$get(avgrating))),$mul($max($get(age),$get(baselinefrequency)),3)))   

// calculate "hotness"
$puts(hotness,$div($mul($max($sub($get(decay),$get(recentness)),0),100),$get(decay)))

$set_global(hotness,$get(hotness))
$set_global(hot_color,$blend(000000|000000,0000FF|0000FF,$get(hotness),100))

/////////////////////////////////////////

Display hotness with $get_global(hotness).  This will diplay a hotness value of 0-100.  I use a character to display my hotness (along with the hotness color) and no number, such as $char(9650).  You access hotness color with the hot_color variable and can set column custom style with $set_style(text,$get_global(hot_color),$get_global(hot_color)).  You custom sort the column with $num($get_global(hotness),3).  You have to have all three boxes checked under global variables tab, except legacy support and obviously all three boxes checked on the hotness column.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #58
cwbowron you are fast, thank you. I am ashamed to ask again, but could you maybe add a function with a value for the total play time of a playlist (similar to %length% in the playlist dropdown plugin).

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #59

The most amazing thing is that you can use %cwb_hotness% in any media library viewer to organize your database! 

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #60

Note:  change %play_counter% if using official statistics component to %play_count%.

<SNIP>

Display hotness with $get_global(hotness).  This will diplay a hotness value of 0-100.  I use a character to display my hotness (along with the hotness color) and no number, such as $char(9650).  You access hotness color with the hot_color variable and can set column custom style with $set_style(text,$get_global(hot_color),$get_global(hot_color)).  You custom sort the column with $num($get_global(hotness),3).  You have to have all three boxes checked under global variables tab, except legacy support and obviously all three boxes checked on the hotness column.

I want a formula.  I dont want the whole complicated tagz mess.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #62

<SNIP>

I want a formula.  I dont want the whole complicated tagz mess.

Sorry, I don't know the formula, but I only can provide you the code.  Perhaps, pm topdownjimmy, and he can provide you with what you need.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #63
I had some ideas for special functions but don't like to post them now because i don't know if they are realizable at all.
Is it possible that a function calculates a value for a file wich is not builded by other Tags/values of the file but from other files wich have one common tag with the source file. That would happen by looking into database.

Because my english is too bad to express correctly what i mean here two examples.

$avg(%rating%,%album% %discnumber%) would give back the average rating of the album the file belongs to

$sum(%_length%,%album% %discnumber%) would give back the length of whole album

Or more common:

$statistic_function(Value,Of_same)

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #64
No, this is not possible.

It would be way to slow to collect this data every time titelformating is done.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #65
Release 1.0.7

* %cwb_next_title% - title of the next song in the playlist of the playing item or the next item in the queue
* %cwb_next_artist% - artist of the next song in the playlist of the playing item or the next item in queue
* %cwb_playback_order%

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #66
Release 1.0.7

* %cwb_next_title% - title of the next song in the playlist of the playing item or the next item in the queue
* %cwb_next_artist% - artist of the next song in the playlist of the playing item or the next item in queue
* %cwb_playback_order%

cwbowron, thank you!

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #68
could you add something like %cwb_next_path%?

I'm planning to add an option that would let you define a string or two, and then retrieve the 'next' version of it like.

So you'd define the variable as %path% and then you'd be able to retrieve its value for the next track such as %cwb_next_userdef%.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #70
Thanks  for your handy plugin. Could you do something about the late update of %cwb_next_title%, when a new song start the next song still the old one in the balloon tooltip. I use latest ColumnUI BTW.

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #71
I'm planning to add an option that would let you define a string or two, and then retrieve the 'next' version of it like.

So you'd define the variable as %path% and then you'd be able to retrieve its value for the next track such as %cwb_next_userdef%.

that would be nice! but what about something like $cwb_next(tag) then?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #72
I tried following things without succes:
In PT i created a query with source "@playlist<%cwb_playinglist%>" or "@playlist<%cwb_activelist%>".

Is it an issue with PT or with this component?

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #73
Handy, very handy Component ... THNX !!

I wonder that noone asks for a variable, to get the "Stop After Current" - Value ...!!

foo_cwb_hooks

Reply #74
About the %_replaygain_mode% request:
This can be done rather easily - just check on every playback start (this is the only time the mode can realy change). So you'll have a %_used_replaygain_mode%. The only problem left it that you'd have to refresh all title formatting as this affects all tracks.
If you do so, this would require a config dialog to switch it off.
But even without refreshing it would be useful - as it could be used in track info pannel, prettypop and similar displays.