Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Missing features in 0.9 (Read 3982 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing features in 0.9

How to use FreeDB in 0.9?

Where is the funny "Spectrum" visualisation (useful when working with 6ch files)

And what's about the "DirectSound V2" fade oprion? foobar sounds really better with 200ms fade when pause or stop.

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #1
How to use FreeDB in 0.9

http://foosion.foobar2000.org/0.9/ and that's freedb(all lowercase)

Where is the funny "Spectrum" visualisation (useful when working with 6ch files)
it should be a toolbar. right click on a toolbar and select it.

And what's about the "DirectSound V2" fade oprion? foobar sounds really better with 200ms fade when pause or stop.
not really

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #2
it should be a toolbar. right click on a toolbar and select it.
I think krs is referring to the "Simple Spectrum" (see below), not the "Spectrum Analyser".

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #3
ahhh. my mistake

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #4
http://foosion.foobar2000.org/0.9/ and that's freedb(all lowercase)

Thanks

I think krs is referring to the "Simple Spectrum" (see below), not the "Spectrum Analyser".

right, I hope it will be back soon for 0.9

And for the DirectSoundV2 fade, it's not paramount necessity, but it's very comfortable.

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #5
Yes indeed. DirectSoundV2 had nice crossfading features, also though I think there was a standalone crossfading plugin for 0.83. Either way I'm sure someone will get crossfading features out.

Missing features in 0.9

Reply #6
1) There is no option to block file tag updates and apply changes only to database (media library)

2) It is very inconveniently to choose tag types from the context menu. Possibility  to set the default types in preferences will be very useful.