Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Colored tabs or playlists (Read 411 times) previous topic - next topic

Colored tabs or playlists

Afspeellijst Gekleurde tabbladen...Ik werk graag met afspeellijsten die wel 20 uur lang muziek afspelen. Het lijkt me handig voor het onderscheid als ik bijvoorbeeld een playlist of tabblad een kleur zou kunnen geven via Eigenschappen van het tabblad of Columns UI 2.0.0. Ik ben wat ouder,,,ik ben een Foobarist,,,Ik werk al jaren met Foobar. groetjes 

Please provide English translation in future posts.
TOS 10. All members must post in English.  Content in other languages are allowed as long as full English translations are provided, or otherwise at the discretion of the staff.

Google Translate:
Playlist Colored tabs...I like working with playlists that play music for up to 20 hours. It seems useful for the distinction if I could, for example, color a playlist or tab via Properties of the tab or Columns UI 2.0.0. I'm a bit older,,,I'm a Foobarist,,,I've been working with Foobar for years. Greetings

MOD Edit: Title changed to English. Was "Gekleurde tabbladen of afspeellijsten"