Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Case config (Read 24379 times) previous topic - next topic

Case config

Reply #25
For the albumart in mini mode i am ok with your suggestion

For the different path i like the idea of a cover path two if it doesn't exist en coverpath

For the button problem and when i go to sort/group by i have :
-Edit
------------
-Rating/Artist/title
-Artist/title/Rating
-Title/Rating/artist
I don't have single or album even in edit

Ok so there is your problem
So create a Singles one (right click on SCPL Sort/Group by->Edit) with nothing selected
then create an Album one. Personnaly i use
0 Date : Sort
1 Album Artist : Sort & Group
2 Album : Sort & Group

EDIT : ok for the rest, i implement that for you

Case config

Reply #26
Ok so here it is. All should be ok. I gave you also the cfg to go with it, just in case. But normally the only new thing in it should be the Layout selector i gave you before

Case config

Reply #27
So with your new config all works even the switch button without doing anything

A big thanks to you

Just a question : if i want to add an other source i need to add :
Code: [Select]
    $if($cwb_fileexists($getpvar(coverPath3)),
    $imageabs2(30,30,,,,,5,7,$getpvar(coverPath3),nokeepaspect)
    $puts(xoffset,40)

But when i do this it doesn't works

An other question : is in single playlist mode i have no cover but in album mode i have , is that normal ?

Case config

Reply #28
So with your new config all works even the switch button without doing anything

A big thanks to you

Just a question : if i want to add an other source i need to add :
    $imageabs2(30,30,,,,,5,7,$getpvar(coverPath3),nokeepaspect)
    $puts(xoffset,40)

But when i do this it doesn't works

An other question : is in single playlist mode i have no cover but in album mode i have , is that normal ?

For the cover while in single mode, there is a variable SCPSingleart in the layout globals to enable it

Now for the third source, you have to add the line in Preferences->PanelsUI->UserGlobals
then you have to add in a few places. For each place you have to find $if($cwb_fileexists($getpvar(coverPath))
replace the last choice of the if ($puts(xoffset,10)) by
    $imageabs2(31,31,,,,,,7,$getpvar(coverPath3),nokeepaspect)
    $puts(xoffset,35)
    $puts(xoffset,10)
    )

/!\ i gave here a example but the values for xoffset and imageabs2 are not always the same so copy it/!\

The places you have to do that are :
- SCPL Album layout ->group display
- SCPL Singles layout ->item display
- the track display of the now playing panel
- the track display of the mini mode

Case config

Reply #29
Thanks all works like I want
Good Job

EDIT when i have three sources only two appears in the single playlist mode but the three appears in album playlist mode and in now playing mini mode

EDIT 2 : I haven't got the bug when i close foobar now that is really good

Case config

Reply #30
I haven't got any problem now 

But i have a suggestion :
When your are in mini mini mode (in mini mode and click on the cross on the right) is it possible to make that during 5s you have the title,  during 5s the artist, during 5s the title,...

Case config

Reply #31
I haven't got any problem now 

But i have a suggestion :
When your are in mini mini mode (in mini mode and click on the cross on the right) is it possible to make that during 5s you have the title,  during 5s the artist, during 5s the title,...

yeah should be possible, i ll look into it

Case config

Reply #32
bowen_tk: ok here it is, you have your circled title/artist in mini mode.
Another thing, thanks to a friend on customize.org you shouldnt have crashes anymore when closing foobar. Tell me if it works

Case config

Reply #33
It seems to work really well

Good jab and thanks to your friends

I have a little bug when i put the song on play i have no image for the pause button ...
Just a question, I have ask that image of album doesn't appear in nowplaying panel in full mode but it appears, is it a parameter in global layout???

Case config

Reply #34
Case only use images for the pause button and the singles/album button so it must be a problem with that(i dont have that problem here). First see if you see the singles/album button, if not it means that the skin doesnt find the directory for the images. If you see it check that you have an image for the pause button in panelsUI/images/case. if yes send me your conf.

Now for the art in nowplaying while full, goes to the layout globals and put nowplayingart to 0.

Case config

Reply #35
I'm sorry now it works fine without doing anything

Thanks