Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 controller (Read 587 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 controller

Hello!

I'm creating this new topic, although still Foobar2000, now there is another issue that is happening for a long time.

I have installed on my Android phone, the app Foobar2000 Controller PRO 0.9.4.0 version, and when I'm playing music and if I don't use the app lets say for half an hour or more, and if someone calls me, the app  won't pause the music and put it back to play after the phone call, or if I make a call, the same, because the icon of Foobar2000 is not anymore on my upper phone screen where the apps runs in 2º plan...I believe the phone disconnects the app after a while when it's on idle...

What I think is that this might have to do with Android closing the app after some idle time?

I've gone through everything and there is nothing on the phone neither on the app that I can configure the app to run "always" on 2º plan even if it's passed like one hour for ex, listening to a complete album, and someone calling the app won't pause the music because it's not on anymore...help, for the first 15 min, works great an always on...help please!

Greetings,
John Costa
The World Is Sound!

Re: Foobar2000 controller

Reply #1
Someone? Any help please?
The World Is Sound!