Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 3 new forum sections created. (Read 3470 times) previous topic - next topic

3 new forum sections created.

We are happy to announce that 3 new forum sections were just created:

Lossless audio: Discussion about Lossless Audio Compression like FLAC, Monkey's Audio, OptimFrog, LPAC, Wavpack, Shorten, etc.

CD-r, CD-rw, CD-ROM, DVD, CD-copying, burning, ripping: Discussion about CD-ROM/-r/-rw/DVD, copying, burning and ripping of CD-media, etc. How to use ripping software like EAC and CDex.

Audio Hardware: Discussion about Audio Hardware: Soundcards, Hi-Fi equipments, hardware CD-players, portable mp3-players, headphones, etc.

We have also a new moderator. We are very delighted to announce that Pio2001 is our new moderator for the two latter sections.

There will be some arrangement when certain messages will be moved to the appropriate new forum sections. There may be also some forum section arrangement still and new forum launches when the site update is ready for the prime-time.

Thank you.
- JohnV
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #1
Brilliant, and congratulations on moderatorship to Pio2001
Ruse

Reply #2
Hey Pio,
Don't go thinking that you can transfer your soon to be "god status" from r3mix to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding.

Congratulations!

auldyin

Reply #3
What an excellent idea! Thanks Juha, and a quick hi to Pio from me over in England. I hope to be chatting with you soon.

Take Care...

Ruairi
rc55.com - nothing going on

Reply #4
We are happy to announce that 3 new forum sections were just created:

I'm glad to hear very good news!

There were some discussions about those subjects before, but in different forum sections, making it difficult to browse that information. I believe it's a great improvement. Well, now Hydrogen Audio isn't only about psychoachoustic audio:)
I guess it never was exclusively...

Thanks,

Artur.

Reply #5
Originally posted by Ruse
Brilliant, and congratulations on moderatorship to Pio2001

Thank you very much for trusting me as moderator. I'll try my best !

Here's a short introduction, for those who don't know me :

Name : Guillaume
Programmer. I live in Lyon, France.
I play Othello, a game better known as Reversi on the Internet, I like physics (I studied it 4 years in univerity), puzzles, electronic music, animes.

I listen to Pete Namlook, This Mortal Coil, Astral Projection... well, many different thing, but always religiously concentrated on listening... I hate listening to music in the street, or while talking with someone else.

A picture of me (sorry, it's rather old  : http://pageperso.aol.fr/lyonpio2001/pictures/me/me.htm

Thanks again, and CU soon here !

Reply #6
Hi Pio2001, and Goodluck!
She is waiting in the air