Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Suggestions / Wishlists] for future updates (Read 79941 times) previous topic - next topic
fffun and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: [Suggestions / Wishlists] for future updates

Reply #500
Hi :)

\foobar2000\profile\dsp-presets folder is very convenient.

But, I want you to remove the character limit and frame limit of DSP chain presets.

https://i.imgur.com/mGcdMPn.png

Thanks.
Hi :)

foobar2000 v2.0 beta 13 32bit 64bit:
DSP Manager > Active DSPs > DSP chain > presets

Standard installation: \AppData\Roaming\foobar2000-v2\dsp-presets\.fb2k-dsp
Portable installation: foobar2000\profile\dsp-presets\.fb2k-dsp

.fb2k-dsp name can now be edited.
It has a long name. Reflected after editing.

https://i.imgur.com/YB1G1xd.png

Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S, Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN HE5se, Ultrasone Performance 880, AKG K712 PRO, Bowers & Wilkins P7, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bose QuietComfort 45, SONY WH-1000XM3 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #501
Hello,

I would really like foobar2000 to support seeking when playing files over HTTP(S) when the server reports Content-Length.

Even if it's done inefficiently, like multiple requests following a single seek.
And downloading whole mp3 until the seek point is OK, just want it to work exactly like from a disk, but over HTTP using Range header.

Ideally, on the first seek request foobar2k would make a second connection to check if the server actually supports Range/206, and if it doesn't would disable seeking for this file.

Huge thanks in advance!

Reply #502
A Screensaver function would be nice.
To save my oled burning in and waisting energy it would be nice if the program weakens the brightness to a lower level after xx min.

Reply #503
Seems to me that's outside the scope of foobar. That's more of an OS thing.

Reply #504
Any plans for:
-  'stream selector' element to Default User Interface toolbar and
- new audio output device management features - unwanted devices can be disabled, bit depth and DSP can be configured per-device (both from v2) to be implemented in v1.6....?

Reply #505
I am basically spamming at this point, but Please! hear me out, there are full width character versions for all the illegal unicode characters, in this unicode website there is a list of all full-width characters, putting in the term "Fullwidth" in the search field will bring up the list. Please! look into this topic.

Reply #506
Is there any chance to implement a native playback rate (tempo/Pitch independent) in the final 2.0 release?