Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_scrobble (Read 34823 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_scrobble

Reply #100
I'm having an issue wih this extension: it scrobbles only files from the folders which are added to foobar2000 library. When I play a file that's not in the library folder, the extension simply doesn't scrobble anything.

In the settings, there's an option to "Only submit tracks in the media library"

Reply #101
I'm having an issue wih this extension: it scrobbles only files from the folders which are added to foobar2000 library. When I play a file that's not in the library folder, the extension simply doesn't scrobble anything.

In the settings, there's an option to "Only submit tracks in the media library"
Oh, thank you! I had no idea about that.

Reply #102
Is there any way of telling Last.fm to ignore any text in square brackets in the artist or track title fields?

Reply #103
Dealing with multiple sets of [] would be very difficult but you can ignore the opening [ and all text after it with this...

Code: [Select]
$puts(pos,$strstr(%title%,'['))$ifgreater($get(pos),0,$trim($substr(%title%,0,$sub($get(pos),1))),%title%)

Reply #104
Dealing with multiple sets of [] would be very difficult but you can ignore the opening [ and all text after it with this...

Code: [Select]
$puts(pos,$strstr(%title%,'['))$ifgreater($get(pos),0,$trim($substr(%title%,0,$sub($get(pos),1))),%title%)
Oh, I missed your reply. Thanks very much.

Do I put that in the Title box here: https://i.imgur.com/Q9EYAjG.png?

Reply #105
Dumb question but what are Now Playing Notifications?

Where do the notifications show up? What do they tell you? I mean I know what I'm playing because I'm playing it, lol.

I want to know whether to tick the box in the settings - https://i.imgur.com/xxhTsKJ.png - but I can't find anywhere on the web that explains what Now Playing Notifications are.