Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old (Read 1098 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old

Well,
we live in a time where money has the overall power about everything.
The world is, notice well, not ruled by the respective governments, but from powerfull/rich people behind the curtain.
I´m not a "conspiracy theorizer" but there´s a plan in this world in the hands of less... Most people don´t know that.
The system and economy aproaches a crisis. More and more people are searching for the truth, behind all the lies in this world.

I´m very much convinced, that there will come another system/culture in the future, cos the way we go now, is a way
down to modern slavery with more and more control. In Germany/Hamburg there are already >10.000 observation cameras installed
being able to scan/memorize your face and log your usual activities.
In my eyes money is the reason of all this, in Germany a saving-hysteria broke out, since ~10 years. Money has a status, it has never had before.
Bureaucracy and control takes a lot of it away...

There came up a lot of alternative ways to live, symbiotic communities or eco-villages (e.g) in the last years.
For example Tamera in Protugal or the so called Rainbow-Gatherings worldwide.
People share everything there - and with a minimun of organisation, it all runs perfectly.
As for me, I think a lot of people are sick to death of paying. They have noticed the advantage of voluntary things!
Projects like Linux, Wikipedia, or just EAC and AccurateRip, have a good appeal.
Profit making/greed of gain destroyes everything, and people more and more realize that.

My vision for the future and the way I want to live is to share everything with everyone, and working for no money.
In a kind of other society/system. Pilot projects are there a lot.
The present system is more and more stealing us our freedom and self-determination.
Cloud-computing has still convinced a lot of people, and will spread more and more ! I´m convinced. Sonner or later digital data -> Audio, Films, E-Books, Software .....    is in the hands of a few people.
It´s like that already now! If youtoube deletes a video, does not fit to our system, is critical or whatever, you can never ever see it again, don´t already have any control about it!

So my vision is, above a new civilization, the storation of music and good things, to be available for everyone who joines - but in the hands of people, being not interested in money (maybee rather in human values)
There´s a trend in our world to more and more free things, haven´t you noticed?
Would you work in another society for free and get everything back you need to live, from others, for free? Have you ever been on a Rainbow-Gathering?

It´s not possible to swich to another system suddenly, but bit by bit.
I can see a trend there, that ist not to be stopped.
It depends on the people how much they are aware of this trend !! and consider that as a new future, much more worth living than what we do now.

So that´s why I´m quite much interested in AcurateRip!

just...
to tell that, by the way...

[TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old

Reply #1
Would you work in another society for free and get everything back you need to live, from others, for free?

Do you mean chinese labor camps? No thanks.