Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LyricsDB discussion (Read 413532 times) previous topic - next topic

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #425
I'm currently unable to export my lyrics to the db: anyone else?

Site seems fine though.

Alessandro

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #426
I can't figure out how to add it as a UI element in foobar 0.9.5. It's not listed in the menu (with album art viewer, album list, etc)

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #427
I can't figure out how to add it as a UI element in foobar 0.9.5. It's not listed in the menu (with album art viewer, album list, etc)

That's because it's not possible (at the moment?).

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #428
Hi, I really like your component, the database is really huge, that's great.
However, I'm missing a functionnality, because I don't want to store the lyrics in Tags anymore but I would prefer to store directly the .txt in my lyrics folder where my other lyrics are store this way:

Lyrics\%artist% - %title%.txt

Is that possible to have this functionnality in future releases ?

Thanks,

BW
Sorry for the bad english, I'm french .

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #429
That's already possible.

Lyrics Show Panels -> Internet -> Save scheme

Set that to 'Save to My Directory' and define the path. that should do the trick.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #430
We're not talking about the same component Andu.

- LyricsDB (this topic) has his own database, where you can add your lyrics (non timestamped)
- Lyrics Show Panel  is mostly a lyrics display components, which can also search for some lyrics on the internet, but a lot are missing.

edit:typo

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #431
Sorry I'm an idiot. I totally mixed it up :[

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #432
I've been using this plugin for a long time (since the 0.8 days at least) and have been periodically checking for updates. Today I decided to login, and I saw the todo list:

- add "request lyrics while playing" feature.
- add "save lyrics to a file" feature.
- make both plugin and web-face based on xml for version 0.0.5(done).
- add to the plugin it's own lyrics editor (hotkeyable one) (done).
- find some beta testers (done), thnx to hydrogenaudio forums.
- add some feature for guessing song titles (by dropping non-letters) (done).
- make one evil dinosaur try to write plugin for xmms/lunix.
- make one kind elephant try to write console *nix scripts for requesting lyrics.

I see that you have finished some things on that todo list, and I was wondering if there were any plans for an update soon? Thanks Dug .
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #433
I wasn't able to install it in foobar2000 0.9.5.1 - it doesn't show up in components.
Am I alone with this problem?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #434
I wasn't able to install it in foobar2000 0.9.5.1 - it doesn't show up in components.
Am I alone with this problem?

Did you take the foo_lyricsdb_007_beta 5  ?

You should have a subpage called LyricsDB in Tools. Is there an error in the console when lauching foobar ?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #436

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #437
is there a way to view the lyrics in a tabbed panel in columns ui?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #438
/\  Yes ! it's possible !

I'm trying to use de lyrics panel with default UI, but I think I should have the dockable panels, it's correct ? So, where can i download this plugin ?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #439
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the mirkforce db... ?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #441
I can't get to display more than 91 lines of lyrics. It's stored in tag but doesn't display. Is it a bug?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #442
I can't get to display more than 91 lines of lyrics. It's stored in tag but doesn't display. Is it a bug?
what plugin are you using for displaying? may be, just may be you are using lyrics panel or some? ;)
dezisehtnys eb lliw noitulover eht

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #444
yop, using foo_lyricsdb with foo_uie_lyrics
so you are using foo_lyricsdb for fetching lyrics and foo_uie_lyrics for viewing?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #445
Yeah. Now who is making fun of who? You can say it straight. I just tried to ask because it was the first topic I found. You simply do/didn't know. Then I can possibly go and ask somewhere else.

BTW in edit window Ctrl+A for select all doesn't work. It's quite annoying. Could it be fixed?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #446
Yeah. Now who is making fun of who? You can say it straight. I just tried to ask because it was the first topic I found. You simply do/didn't know. Then I can possibly go and ask somewhere else.

BTW in edit window Ctrl+A for select all doesn't work. It's quite annoying. Could it be fixed?
no offence  I just don't use anything 'side foo_lyricsdb, bay be someone here is aware.

about ctrl+a: yes, that is bloody annoing

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #447
(2do list excerpt: )

- make one kind elephant try to write console *nix scripts for requesting lyrics.

Could a Python script be count as one of those?

If so, who should I send it to?

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #448
(2do list excerpt: )

Could a Python script be count as one of those?

If so, who should I send it to?

hey, jaggo
surely can. send it to me i'll place it on the web, if you don't mind.

LyricsDB discussion

Reply #449

Any word on this yet?