Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lock window position when drag'n'drop files (Read 991 times) previous topic - next topic

Lock window position when drag'n'drop files

I mean inner position of the list of files. Horizontal, vertical or both. Is it possible? When I use drag'n'drop it often happens to scroll window content in every direction. It's a bit annoying.

Re: Lock window position when drag'n'drop files

Reply #1
I see your concern but in my opinion scrolling is very nice and useful option, as you can chose where to drop files. (may it be end of playlist, before or after an album, song etc)
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #2
I agree that it is required to scroll window content in certain situations, e.g. when you want to select more files than visible inside etc. But horizontal scrolling is not always useful and it always can be done with use of scrollbar.

Reply #3
You can't exactly operate a scrollbar while you're already dragging content around.