Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Issues With Some Album Art Not Displaying Correctly (Read 1650 times) previous topic - next topic

Issues With Some Album Art Not Displaying Correctly

Currenty using Foobar v 0.9.5.2 w/ Fooava 1.05

so issue is that i renamed all the album covers in each folder to "folder.jpg" and most are showing the HQ (at least 400x400 covers like i wanted, but some will still show the older lower resolution (200x200) album art covers.

i have tried:
refreshing the thumbnails
reinserting the image again as folder.jpg
and even deleted thumbs.db in the respective album folder

but still some of the covers will not display correctly.  is there anyone having this same issue and if anyone could advise me i would appreciate it.

Reply #1
Maybe it's showing embedded album art? See if its there. You can erase this by copying all tags of a file (in properties of the file), delete the tags, then paste back the tags. Then the embedded should be gone. (an alternative is using MP3Tag to check/delete embedded album art, this has more options for embedded album art).

Reply #2
Maybe it's showing embedded album art? See if its there. You can erase this by copying all tags of a file (in properties of the file), delete the tags, then paste back the tags. Then the embedded should be gone. (an alternative is using MP3Tag to check/delete embedded album art, this has more options for embedded album art).

all the embedded art is HQ. i went through my whole collection retagging and putting in a better album cover.  i used MP3Tag for this as well.