Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate Configuration" BUG at high DPI settings (Read 2690 times) previous topic - next topic

"Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate Configuration" BUG at high DPI settings

I am using Win10 and I just changed my DPI from 100% to 125%.
Now the "Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate Configuration" window is buggy, every element scales, but the whole window doesn't, making some element in the bottom unreachable.

To be clear: I am talking about the window you can access via "View">"Effect DSP">"Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate", not the settings from DSP Manager.

Just updated to the latest 1.4.6 version and this bug is still there.

Re: "Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate Configuration" BUG at high DPI settings

Reply #1
Moving to 3rd Party Plugins subforum, and paging @mudlord

Reply #2
I am sorry.
I didn't realize the "Pitch/Tempo/Playback Rate Configuration" window actually belongs to a third party plugin, called "Effect DSP".
I wasn't using the latest version of that plugin, updating it fixes the scaling problem.

Reply #3
Thats what you get for using outdated components.