Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3 (Read 43344 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3

Reply #376
Hi @etip,

I've seen you have solved my request No. 2 from my post #350.  Thank you!!

Best  Saitenschwinger

Reply #377
Hello. Great job Sir. This is a must-have plugin for me. Especially since you worked out more levels of folders.

Is there a way to configure what happen when track is dragged and dropped to a playlist on tree? For me my active playlist is changing to the destination playlist (the one I copied track to), while I would want have been on a source playlist (the one I copied file from). I couldn't find a setting to define this behavious, although in JScript Panel I saw a on_drag_drop function - so I assume it could be already developed. Is that so? If not, please consider this as an idea for the future.

Reply #379
yes, i'll post an update later, the .ToSelect property is indeed set to true.

Reply #380
or you can set this property to true in line 511. Next version will be modified as well.

Reply #381
Does v2.0.8 not need "panel_pl_organizer.js"? Because I don't see it in the zip file.

Reply #382
@white_magic

What does it mean?
When you unzip pl_organizer2.0.8.zip, it is there properly.

SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #383
I have been lurking on this forum for ages and gleaned tonnes of useful information from it - but finally registered to say THANK YOU @etip for this excellent plugin. I have a few comments but will leave them a couple of days to let me fully explore/test as it's the first time I've used JScript. Thanks once again.

Reply #384
or you can set this property to true in line 511. Next version will be modified as well.

In order to stop changing the Playlist View, should it be changed to false on line 502 as well? Seems to work but I'm not sure if that is going to break something else at the same time...

Reply #385
Hi @ed.j ,
Line 502 is about when you create a playlist from a drag&drop (you drop into an empty area). It was an earlier request. You can set to 'false' if you dont want the plugin to switch to that newly created playlist (it will not impact anything else).

Reply #386
Hi @ed.j ,
Line 502 is about when you create a playlist from a drag&drop (you drop into an empty area). It was an earlier request. You can set to 'false' if you dont want the plugin to switch to that newly created playlist (it will not impact anything else).

Awesome thank you.

Reply #387
Hi. Thanks for help with my last question - I successfully configured drag and drop.

Although I have notice some bug. For big playlist there is a wrong number of tracks shown in tree in a weird way.
Playlist with 6022 elements appears in tree as 61022, playlist with 19717 is shown as 191717. Also folder of playlist with sum of 1243 tracks is shown as folder of 11243 tracks.

Reply #388
Hi. Thanks for help with my last question - I successfully configured drag and drop.

Although I have notice some bug. For big playlist there is a wrong number of tracks shown in tree in a weird way.
Playlist with 6022 elements appears in tree as 61022, playlist with 19717 is shown as 191717. Also folder of playlist with sum of 1243 tracks is shown as folder of 11243 tracks.

See Bardware's post at the below link and etip's reply.

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,123820.msg1034615.html#msg1034615

Does etip's reply help?

Reply #389
Yes indeed. Problem solved. Thanks.

Reply #390
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the vertical centering of text in the selection bar is off?

The first image is from the playlist jscript panel

The second image is from the default playlist view

So it looks like the playlist view (and Windows) vertically centers text based on the uppercase height of a font, where the baseline is always the bottom of an uppercase font. However, it looks like the plorg Jscript takes into account the top height of the font and tail of a lowercase font, which makes it look off center.

Is it possible to fix this to be like the second image?

Reply #391
hi! after installing windows 11 (sigh...) i am now faced with the following error when i try to play a song:

Code: [Select]
JScript Panel 3.3.29 (Playlist Organizer v2.0.8 date 11/11/2023 by Seb + inspiration and abstracts from marc2003 + great help from metal_termite.)
JavaScript runtime error
Invalid procedure call or argument
File: G:\foobar2000 x64\profile\pl_organizer\pl_organizer.js
Line: 153, Col: 29
any idea what might be causing this?

EDIT: i looked at the line in question and tried some stuff and seem to have fixed it: i think maybe the actively playing color setting/icon had become un-set?