Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_discogs (Read 1103093 times) previous topic - next topic
a3aan, The Link and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: foo_discogs

Reply #3075
But no luck. It's still writing my custom fields, DISCOGS_RELEASE_GENRES &  DISCOGS_STYLES in the example below (with the missing space, i.e. ";" instead of "; " to trigger foobars fields separation for flac/vorbis) as a single string.
The above issue that was affecting flac/vorbis files now seems to be gone.

There's a new bit now though, experienced with the standard ARTIST tag on this with flac/vorbis files:
https://www.discogs.com/release/25570711-Various-Music-Lovers-Club-004
Wheras all multi value artists (single artist values are fine...!), get now written with an extra " " at the end of the last artists name.
So what should be this (on the first track of the above release):
"Altriparty; Hypsidia"
gets written as this on a flac file:
"Altriparty; Hypsidia "
with an extra space at the end - in foobar tag editor syntax. In vorbis multi value fields this then is a multiple single value fields, one with "Altriparty" the other one with the extra space i.e. "Hypsidia "

Turns out the above assumption it's due to multi value artists is not true... this actually affects all discogs ANV Artist that are listed with a ANV Number, i.e. on this release:
https://www.discogs.com/release/24727004-Various-Music-Lovers-Club-003

So also if the only artist on a track, in the above case it's:
Anima (47)  Faber (4) Deer (2) Elixir (48) Secret Act (3) Secret Act (3) Read More
that get written out with an extra space at the end now, so I see
"Anima " 
"Faber "
etc.
Anyone else seeing this ?

Cheers.
c.

Re: foo_discogs

Reply #3076
mamma mia...  :o

v1.0.15.1 (fix extra space at artist end)