Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUETOOLS 2.2.0 "Crashes" In the middle of Verifying CUE Files (Read 1209 times) previous topic - next topic

CUETOOLS 2.2.0 "Crashes" In the middle of Verifying CUE Files

I've been using CUETOOLS for years, I have 6000+ directories with CUE files that I occasionally update with the latest ACCURIP data, I simply run CUETOOLS 2.2.0 over night and copy and paste the summary results into a spreadsheet. However, it has recently started shutting down (crashing) in the middle of verification. It doesn't appear that CUETOOLS maintains a log file of what it was doing when it shutdown, is there a debug option or something I can turn on to determine why it has suddenly started misbehaving?

Re: CUETOOLS 2.2.0 "Crashes" In the middle of Verifying CUE Files

Reply #1
It looks like it might be due to me not responding to the prompt to submit data for a CD missing from CTDB, is there a way to avoide receiving this prompt?

Reply #2
http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Advanced_Settings:_Advanced#CTDB
CTDB
Submit to CTDB {drop-down list} - Click setting to change.
    True = When verifying, if no entry is found in CTDB and AccurateRip confidence is greater than or equal to the value of 2, CUETools will submit results to CTDB.
    False = CUETools will not submit results to CTDB.
Ask before submitting {drop-down list} - Click setting to change.
    True = Program will ask before submitting to CTDB.
    False = Program will not ask before submitting to CTDB.
korth

Reply #3
Awesome, thanks