Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Made with foo_uie_webview (Read 940 times) previous topic - next topic

Made with foo_uie_webview

Hi there!

This template for the foo_uie_webview component allows you to display on the map the geolocation of server radio station you are listening.
This is new version that was published earlier in the author's thread:https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,126042.msg1046148.html#msg1046148
To start using, unpack the template file into the directory where your template files for the foo_uie_webview component are located.
Then you will need to get a personal API key on the website https://ipgeolocation.io.
Next, the API key write to the template file geoIP_foo_uie_webview.html in the specified location and saved that.
To display the geolocation radio station server, click the “Geo” button.
Color preferences and other available designs are configured manually in geoIP_foo_uie_webview.html.
Unfortunately, for some reason, the IP address cannot be determined for some links. In this case, the message “IP address not found” is displayed.

Feedback, suggestions, file modifications are welcome  ;)

p/s
Thanks @pqyt for this great foo_uie_webview component.
I hope it will develop and improve in the future!

Re: Made with foo_uie_webview

Reply #1
This would be a great place to share templates!   ;)

Reply #3
@mjm716
Thank you for a great template.
But the album art is not showing.

-----
Could you please create a data folder and give it a name?
Could you put Template.html etc. in it?
I can't organize the data folder.
I can do it myself, but please do it if possible.
I can specify data folder path and Template file path, thank you.

WebView 0.1.5.0-alpha4
foobar2000 v2.1.5 x64
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #4
The component cannot retrieve album art from the preferences like other components so you'd have to edit the title format pattern yourself...

Line 261:

Code: [Select]
document.getElementById("art").src = chrome.webview.hostObjects.sync.foo_uie_webview.GetFormattedText("[$directory_path(%path%)]/cover.jpg");

Embedded art cannot be displayed without a significant component update - and that would depend entirely on pqyt wanting to add such a feature.

Reply #5
@marc2k3

Thank you, it was displayed when I changed it to "folder.jpg".

> Embedded art cannot be displayed without a significant component update.

Okay, I look forward to it.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #7
>  and that would depend entirely on pqyt wanting to add such a feature.

Okay, I hope so.

Reply #8
Posted two templet files:
1. The new version of the viewer $meta(message) of the tracker modules for the OpenMPT Module Decoder. Allows you to display messages in the original layout.
Previously, the version using foo_textdisplay.dll (by foosion) was posted: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,115308.msg1029141.html#msg1029141. Also attached two modules for testing.
2. Viewer of static and dynamic information for the OpenMPT decoder.

Feedback, suggestions, templet files modifications are welcome  :)