Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: click to switch between artist and album image (Read 3678 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: click to switch between artist and album image

Hey guys, this is my first post here =) Anyway, I'm trying to make a theme with columns, and i want it to display the album cover, but when the album cover is clicked, it shows the artist picture, than when the artist image is clicked, it shows the album cover again and vice verse. How would i accomplish doing so? Thanks.
Matt

Reply #1
I think foo_uie_albumart allows to set different cover paths (e.g. for front and back cover or for artist picture) and cycle through them when clicking on the panel (or even automatically).

Reply #2
There are 3 possible artwork paths for CUI (set under Preferences>Columns UI>Artwork) - intended for front, back and disc, but you can set the first one to be album art and the second one to be artist pic if you want. If I remember right, clicking the panel swaps between sources.