Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 158273 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #801
IMPORTANT NOTICE IF YOU PLAN TO RESTORE YOUR OLD THEME BACKUP WITH THE NEW DEV VERSION:
I forgot to add an automatic rename for an old config setting ( happened because I already had it automatically renamed when I did changes ).
Open your "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\configs\georgia-reborn-config.jsonc" and go to line ~769:
"lyricFilenamePatterns": [
rename it to "lyricsFilenamePatterns": [
there is a missing "s" letter.
Save and reload it.

-TT

Reply #802
IMPORTANT NOTICE IF YOU PLAN TO RESTORE YOUR OLD THEME BACKUP WITH THE NEW DEV VERSION:
I forgot to add an automatic rename for an old config setting ( happened because I already had it automatically renamed when I did changes ).
Open your "foobar2000\profile\georgia-reborn\configs\georgia-reborn-config.jsonc" and go to line ~769:
"lyricFilenamePatterns": [
rename it to "lyricsFilenamePatterns": [
there is a missing "s" letter.
Save and reload it.

-TT

FYI: You do not need this anymore, I have added support for old configs when restoring theme backup.
It will do it for you automatically when you start foobar, all should be good now. Available now in the latest master.

-TT

Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #803
Hi

In the details section, how do I get the CD placeholder to show the actual album disc? Or is that possible.

Reply #804
Hi

In the details section, how do I get the CD placeholder to show the actual album disc? Or is that possible.

Hi @nputra,

you can download disc art from fanart.tv and then put the disc art as a cd.png in your album folder.
You can also right click on the big album art for context menu > Get disc art.
More information can be also found in the FAQ 'How do you display the disc art in Details?'.

-TT

Reply #805
Thanks for the info. It does not work. Worked once, then will not replicate the first instance.

Reply #806
@nputra,

can you try right click on the big album art for
context menu > Details options menu > Disc art placeholder > Show placeholder if no disc art is found ( checked ).

There seems to be an issue when this option is deactivated, will try to fix it...

-TT

Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #807
Works now. Thanks for that bit of information. Much appreciated.

Naresh.