Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Topic title in email notification? (Read 5462 times) previous topic - next topic

Topic title in email notification?

Hello,
This is a request to the admins of the forum.
I think it would be very useful if the topic title is included in the subject of email notification.
I don't know whether it's possible to be configured, but if it is it would be helpful in case of slow connection or in case of many messages about different topics.
How do you find it?

Reply #1
it's common on other boards and there are no drawbacks. vote from me.

Reply #2
I think it would be useful to put the link of the thread into the email if you send weekly new topics digest/weekly new posts digest. Actually you send the link of the forum and not the link of the thread. But if I read a digest for a thread I want to quickly access that thopic and not the forum the topic was posted in.

Regards.

Reply #3
Bump
Nowadays I need this feature more than ever.
Recently I've started to check my email through a mobile phone while I'm on the way. So, I would like to open just the most important mails, just because it costs money and time.
Any chance?
~