Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: best combo for 2.0 stereo speakers,full range woofers,sound card for u (Read 3458 times) previous topic - next topic

best combo for 2.0 stereo speakers,full range woofers,sound card for u

i just want a good sound without spending too much..i watch hd movies,listen to high quality audio files,and sometimes mix tracks...

Reply #2
i just want a good sound without spending too much..i watch hd movies,listen to high quality audio files,and sometimes mix tracks...

A pair of Behringer  B2031A studio monitor speakers.

Reply #3
If you choose from those above mentioned two, go for Klipsch if you can't check them before buying, Logitechs have too varying quality these days.

Reply #4
I really like Audioengine. D1 dac + N22 amp + P4 passive speakers and S8 subwoofer. Its a great combo and there is different combinations you can do.

Reply #5
A) Burn a compilation CD of audio tracks you are THOROUGHLY familiar with. This CD will be you reference.

B) Find out about all the audiophile communities and dealers (new and used) in your town.

D) Go to shops which have listening rooms full of speakers.

E) Sit back in the comfy chair of the listening room and critically listen to your CD being played through various sets of speakers and amplifiers.

F) Take your time and do not make impulsive decisions ...do not be afraid to ask questions.

G) When satisfied, open your wallet and give somebody money one day.