Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ipod to Foobar200 upload (Read 5210 times) previous topic - next topic

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

I want to use Foobar2000 to upload all my songs from my Ipod and also synchronise songs similar to itunes? I assume Foobar2000 allows songs to be updated on my Ipod?

Could someone please provide me a procedure to carry out this function?

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

Reply #3
Install foo_dop (copy .dll to foobar2000 components folder)

Run foobar

File>iPod>Load library

(can't be simpler than that!)

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

Reply #4
Thanks dv1989, have you tried this website? I find it a little confusing.
If you scroll down a bit, there is a link to foo_dop's documentation (on musicmusic's wiki), which looks fairly comprehensive.

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

Reply #5

Run foobar

File>iPod>Load library

Thanks, I have managed to provide an "Ipod view" in Foobar. This allows me to only play the songs while I have my Ipod conencted to my PC. How do I load or convert these songs in Foobar to allow me to play songs with my Ipod disconnected?

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

Reply #6

Run foobar

File>iPod>Load library

Thanks, I have managed to provide an "Ipod view" in Foobar. This allows me to only play the songs while I have my Ipod conencted to my PC. How do I load or convert these songs in Foobar to allow me to play songs with my Ipod disconnected?

I used "SharePod".  Use it to copy the songs into your music folder, then it should show up in foobar. It also copies them into nice folder arrangements by their tags, so you don't need to organize them.

http://www.getsharepod.com/

Ipod to Foobar200 upload

Reply #7

Run foobar

File>iPod>Load library

I used "SharePod".  Use it to copy the songs into your music folder, then it should show up in foobar. It also copies them into nice folder arrangements by their tags, so you don't need to organize them.

http://www.getsharepod.com/

Great thankyou, I have managed to copy all my Ipod songs into the music folder. Note - To allow foobar to access all my songs I simply used the File>Add Folder command and it allows Foobar to access all my songs!