Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Calling the third party components service (Read 2265 times) previous topic - next topic

Calling the third party components service

Hello gurus,
  sorry for the newbie question.
  i want to implement my plugin that can call the others(the third party) plugin services. but i dont know the export IF funcs of the third party plugin services.
  how i can understand the export IF than can call it or
  are there some foobar sdk framework methods that can be used ? 

appreciate any comment,thanks.

Reply #1
I'm not sure what you want. Do you want to use another component's implementation of a service from the foobar2000 SDK? Or do you want to use a custom service defined and implemented by another component? In the latter case, you should check if the other component has a documented API. If it doesn't have one, you are out of luck.

Reply #2
Thanks for your answers. In fact , Both were wanted.
Quote from: foosion link=msg=0 date=
Do you want to use another component's implementation of a service from the foobar2000 SDK?
Read through the SDK, i think this case can be implemented by calling the SDK funcs.
Quote from: foosion link=msg=0 date=
Or do you want to use a custom service defined and implemented by another component? In the latter case, you should check if the other component has a documented API. If it doesn't have one, you are out of luck.
Understood .