Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Old Versions (Read 3767 times) previous topic - next topic

Old Versions

Where can I download old versions, I just downloaded v0.41 and overwrited the old install : v0.39a.

And I'm sorry, but I think the new release sucks ass  .. The playlist is very, very slow with metadata on and about 3500 MP3 files in it. It's also using _more_ RAM, and there are not really pro.s

So maybe it would be a good idea to give the installer (and zips) a name with the version number in it .. like foobar2000-v0.39a.exe, foobar2000-v0.4.exe foobar2000-v0.41.exe  ?!

Sys specs: Windows2000 + SP3, Gigabyte 7VRXP (KT333), 512 MB DRR RAM, AMD Athlon XP 1800+, 80 GB Maxtor HD
Please don't mind my bad English.
Foobar2000 PWNGz.. a lot.. hope it stays that way

Old Versions

Reply #1
What in the holy hell is wrong with you.

Old Versions

Reply #2
What in the holy hell is wrong with you.

That sure is helpfull ... 

PS: sorry for my bad English

Old Versions

Reply #3
Delete foobar2000 completly and install 0.41a again.

Old Versions

Reply #4
Old versions will never be made available.
We don't need lamers bitching about bugs that have already been fixed or features that have already been added.

And as for your "problem", give more detailed info.

Old Versions

Reply #5
Pfffff, what's the matter here?    It's only an opinion...
Please, less rude words and more respect.

Old Versions

Reply #6
Delete foobar2000 completly and install 0.41a again.

Thx, I feel so stupid I didn't came up with that...

Old Versions

Reply #7
Old versions will never be made available.
We don't need lamers bitching about bugs that have already been fixed or features that have already been added.

I didn't think of that, and your are totaly right!

But I think it's still I good idea to include the version number in the install filename.

-------

It was never my intention to disrespect the makers of foobar, i think it's a great adui player !! ( else I wouldn't use it of course)

Old Versions

Reply #8
But I think it's still I good idea to include the version number in the install filename.

What for?
Obviously if one version is out you can assume the version number of the files.

Old Versions

Reply #9
Save the exe with a custom name when you download it. Example: "foobar 041a.exe". It only takes a few keystrokes.
That's so plausible, I can't believe it.