Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Rating star icons not displaying (Usually...) (Read 1716 times) previous topic - next topic

Rating star icons not displaying (Usually...)

Since installing foobar on my new computer I've seen that the star icons for ratings will not display over 50% of the time I use the program. They just appear as boxes. At times they will show properly, but if I close and re-open the program they may or may not still appear.  And once they disappear they will not show again until I restart my computer.  And even restarting doesn't clear the issue all of the time.  They seem to just come as they please.  Anyone know whats going on here?

Reply #1
Change font. It was said in the forums many times. Font that you currently use just misses thic certain character.

Reply #2
I've tried many different fonts and this didn't fix the problem.  Do you have a link to one of the threads?  I can't seem to find anything through the search