Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking For A Cool Playlist Program (Read 1626 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking For A Cool Playlist Program

Hi I am looking for a good playlist program.  I found a neat one here: http://www.davewolf.net/software/products.php Its called Randam Playlist Creator With Genres.

What I am looking to do is if its even possable create playlits based on mood such as picking only to play by genres such as what  Randam does but with the ability to do with flac or other lossless formats.  I would also if its even possable be able to choice to play genres but in %s of how much % do you want from 1 genres such as 50% rock %25%Pop 35%dance till equals 100%. 

I would also like to have a playlist option to limit a artist for so long or limit a certain artist or song ect if possable.  If you guys know of any free program I would apperciate that! If you guys can recommend some cool playlists programs or if foobar 2000 0.9 can do something like that Im up for any recommendations.

Thanks

I forgot to mention I use winamp to play my files if can be able to use winamp I would apperciate that