Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Good 2.1 speaker setup (Read 3298 times) previous topic - next topic

Good 2.1 speaker setup

I'm looking for some good 2.1 speakers and was wondering what you could put my way.

Good 2.1 speaker setup

Reply #2
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=257410"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very nice choice. The Altec Lansing MX5021's is another great option. If you have to chose between the two systems, go with whatever's cheaper.

Good 2.1 speaker setup

Reply #3
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=257410"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Very nice choice. The Altec Lansing MX5021's is another great option. If you have to chose between the two systems, go with whatever's cheaper.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=257489"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm afraid I don't think Klipsch sell that product to the UK, but I've had good experiences with Altec Lansing in the past, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks for your help guys!

That's not to say I won't be checking back, just in case someone comes in shouting "Noooo!  Not those, for reasons X, Y and Z!"

Good 2.1 speaker setup

Reply #4
How "good" are you looking for?

Blue Sky MediaDesk

Blue Sky offer a seven day loan which you should be able to get through Sonic Distribution here in the UK.

I haven't tried them myself yet but I haven't heard a single bad word about them.

Good 2.1 speaker setup

Reply #5
How "good" are you looking for?

Blue Sky MediaDesk

Blue Sky offer a seven day loan which you should be able to get through Sonic Distribution here in the UK.

I haven't tried them myself yet but I haven't heard a single bad word about them.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=257573"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I was thinking affordable good, but thanks anyway

I've got with the Altec ones.