The EI core may actually be a choke. There are connections on the PCB which are labelled CHOKE.
Lampizator may have constructed a choke-filtered power supply. Chokes are designed to tolerate DC, but they may hum, too, particularly when they saturate.
Will you continue to compile and release updates of foo_openmpt via the foobar2000 components page, or will you retreat from contributing altogether and leave it with the OpenMPT developers?
Is it too low? How much volts should it be?
Thank you very much sir will try that out.
can you please clarify what are the recent changes made to the AdPlug decoder plugin? I'm curious especially because of the huge size increase from v1.49 to 1.50.
I think you can do the following:
 Find the same recorder, maybe in Ebay/Amazon...?
 Record something with it, use different parameters, settings etc... try all of them
 Examine the recorded files to see if they have similar structure as that suspected file
You can use something like XVI32 to examine the binary content of your files.
Last post by Gapkiller -
is it possible and if so how?
Thx for your time!
but do not wish to display them in the main playlist view because I find that the album list looks cleaner with only artist and album, and if all entries have similar, compact length.So the issue boils down to: you would have wished for a more complex pattern to group by, but not show as headline more than Artist - [year] Album? Like, in your screenshot, you want the two Vangelis albums to show as two separate albums but each having the same headline Vangelis -  Direct?
But after posting here, I realized a couple of obvious things. 1) I can use a custom tag field with no contents to split off releases manually.
Here is a possible solution using an "invisible" character https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-width_space rather than "no contents". The headlines will not be the "same" as textstring, but the difference will be invisible to you:
"Convert" the contents of your uniquely-identifying auxiliary tags (Albumversion, Edition, Catalog #, ...) to a (just as unique) number of zero-with spaces and include that in your grouping pattern at the end of the Artist - [year] Album string.
I did not test this other than throwing a bunch of zero-width spaces at the end of the "Album" of one single track: foobar2000 distinguishes that as a unique album title, and it is "invisible" in the group headline as zero-width spaces are.
And, furthermore: while ordinary spaces at the end are removed by Properties -> right-click -> Clean up, zero-width spaces are not.