Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Old] Vorbis Streamer (foo_vorbisstream) (Read 132550 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Old] Vorbis Streamer (foo_vorbisstream)

Reply #175
Hello. Priest_1, in shuicast "start in tray" and "autoconnect" does not work with windows 10.

Reply #176
Hello,
I tried to use vorbisstreamer with server shoutcast, but is isn't work. How to use shuicast? I downloaded version from github. But i have problem. When I run shuicast.exe to configure the application i gave this error. Sorry,  my windows language is other than english and I don't know that Google Translate correctly translate this, so i post the original monit
shuicast.exe - Błąd aplikacji  dialog  Aplikacja nie została właściwie uruchomiona (0xc000007b). Kliknij przycisk OK, aby zakończyć aplikację.
My question is, how can I configure shuicast to just be able to play from it to the shoutcast server?

Reply #177
Hello,
I like to use Foobar2000 as music streamer for internet radio. I downloaded Vorbis streamer (https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_vorbisstream), installed and setup.
Im using "Listen 2 my radio" as radio host which alows shoutcast and icecast. Till now i used Winamp for stream but as im using Foobar for all others...want to use only one.
Can someone help me with settings step by step as i tried all but simply can't make Foobar works.

Thank you.

MOD edit: Fix link

Reply #179
Hello Sveakul,

Thats it...this is what i was looking for. Works perfect. Thank you very much.