Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hotmail, live messenger log in problems (Read 1476 times) previous topic - next topic

Hotmail, live messenger log in problems

Whenever I try to log into one of my hotmail, windows live, or live messenger accounts, it says that my password or username is incorrect. I am 100 percent sure that I am entering the correct information. I tried resetting my password but because it won't let me do it via location and secret question, I had to use the alternate email reset link. So I successfully changed my password and it still won't let me log in. I've tried multiple secure computers, resetted the password many times(all successful), scanned my computer for malware and virus, and now I am just about to pull my hair out because I have extremely important data saved in it that I need. Why the hell would I able to reset and successfully change my password and then not be able to log into it?

This all started happening yesterday evening and this type of incident also occured a couple of years back as well. I still have never gotten my old account back after all of those years.