Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7 (Read 914030 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1050
I know other people may not want this (or it may be outside the scope of the plugin, Default UI, or CUI) the ability to "favorite a song" that is currently playing would be a nice addition to this.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1051
you want foo_softplaylists

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1052
Does foo_softplaylists show up as an option for DefaultUI, or is it a context menu? Sorta new to this whole thing, as I was having issues with a theme I had installed that wouldn't update my media library.

It is downloaded and listed as a component in my Foobar entries, but I don't see it as UI element.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1053
it's a context menu item (right click>last.fm). you can bind it to a keyboard shortcut or button to make using it easier.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1054
Mys and marc2003 - thanks  I was thinking about that option ("favorite song") and now I got it  . I always omitted softplaylist component on foobar website

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1055
Well... There's something wrong...

from console:
Opening track for playback: "M:\CD-DA\Diego Hostettler\Diego – Instant Reality (KA85CD)  (2003)\04  Diego – Sacrament.flac"
Audioscrobbler: Submitting track...
Audioscrobbler: Submission succeeded.
foo_softplaylists: feed downloading: error
foo_softplaylists: failed to love track: authentication failed: empty reply
foo_softplaylists: failed to love track 'Sacrament' by 'Diego'

I'll try to search for foo_softplaylists related thread...

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1056
Well... There's something wrong...

from console:
Opening track for playback: "M:\CD-DA\Diego Hostettler\Diego – Instant Reality (KA85CD)  (2003)\04  Diego – Sacrament.flac"
Audioscrobbler: Submitting track...
Audioscrobbler: Submission succeeded.
foo_softplaylists: feed downloading: error
foo_softplaylists: failed to love track: authentication failed: empty reply
foo_softplaylists: failed to love track 'Sacrament' by 'Diego'

I'll try to search for foo_softplaylists related thread...

It seemed to work for me: foo_softplaylists: successfully loved track 'Newme' by 'Jamie Lidell

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1057
I noticed one bad thing. Banning tracks from foo_softplaylists works - I see "banned tracks list" on my L.fm profile, but foo_audioscrobbler just scrobbles them and they are still visible in my recently played list and become entries in my L.fm library... It may be problem with Last.FM servers/web software, but I'm not sure, maybe there's something that could be done inside client software to prevent this behaviour...

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1058
if you tag your files that you don't want to scrobble with a rating of 1, you can prevent foo_audioscrobbler from submitting. look under file>preferences>tools>audioscrobbler>field remapping.

replace the default of

Code: [Select]
[%artist%]

with

Code: [Select]
$ifequal(%rating%,1,,[%artist%])

with the artist left blank, the track won't get submitted.

but if you really don't like these tracks then you'd be using foo_skip to not even play them....

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1059
ESPlaylist allows you to hide column headers and i *think* it has clickable ratings per track in the playlist

http://foo2k.chottu.net

Hi, sorry if I'm on the wrong topic but I need help and do not know where to go.
How can I remove foo_audioscrobbler version 2.3.1. and set foo_audioscrobbler The latest version is 1.4.7. They will not offer me the option * remove *. The option is grayed out.

Foobar Notification:
"They can not be automatically uninstalled or updated from within foobar2000.
If you wish to automatically update add-on components that are grayed out, please re-run the foobar2000 installer and choose to move your components to your personal folder. "

I do not know what it means to "re-run the foobar2000 installer" and how to do it???
What is the first step? In the options: File, Edit, View, etc. anywhere there is an option "re-run".
Please help, explanation for beginners-retired
Best regards.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1060
the "installer" is the setup program from the download page found here: http://www.foobar2000.org/download

just make sure you close foobar before doing this.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1061
the "installer" is the setup program from the download page found here: http://www.foobar2000.org/download

just make sure you close foobar before doing this.

Thanks for your prompt response.
I opened the installer. Do I have to download Latest stable version Download foobar2000 V1.2.3 even though I already have?
Will I lose all data and settings on my old current Foobar, do I have to set up all the settings from the beginning?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1062
it'll be fine. all your current settings will remain intact.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1063

Foobar Updated!
But again, I can not remove foo_audioscrobbler version 2.3.1.
And still the component is in gray.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1064

Foobar Updated!

You could just remove the .dll file from the components-folder manually then.
Then drag the new foo_audioscrobbler.dll to the Components list inside foobar2000 Preferences-window.
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1065

Foobar Updated!

You could just remove the .dll file from the components-folder manually then.
Then drag the new foo_audioscrobbler.dll to the Components list inside foobar2000 Preferences-window.

Please, explain to me how to manually remove the file from the Window Preferences: components, / Installed components: .
Manually I dim the component and press the DELETE button, no reaction.
Right click the mouse on the component and delete, again nothing.
While the component is in the gray area I can not (I do not know how) to do anything.
Help I need

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1066
You do it from the folder where the file is located, not inside foobar2000.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1067
You do it from the folder where the file is located, not inside foobar2000.

Nothing.
I can not find the Folder / File "Audioscrobbler, Version 2.3.1, foo_audioscrobbler" to remove it manually.
Info About Audioscrobbler: http://www.last.fm
I've been looking everywhere in the Control Panel programs but nothing. Since there is only Last.fm Last.fm scrobbler 2.1.33 Program Mintenance.
Can this file be under some other name or symbol?

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1068
It's where you installed foobar2000, on the HDD.

..\foobar2000\components

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1069
FOOBAR RADIO
It's where you installed foobar2000, on the HDD.

..\foobar2000\components

Thanks to God, your support and my perseverance, I managed it
I was struggling with it all day. I drank a liter of black coffee and smoked a whole pack of cigarettes
Now that I know how that goes, I can say that it's easy
Going to existing Foobar installed, right click the mouse and hit the Run as Administrator, click Next, click I Agree, Standarrd installation - Next, Choose Install Location - Next, Choose Components - Install, and now the most important next step choose to move your components to your personal folder. Other in order to finish. And that's it
I hope this flowchart for pensioners beginners, someone will help.
Thank you everyone for your help and patience.
Greetings from Croatian

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1070
Dat link.

Not sure what's more easy, I prefer having everything in one folder where I manage everything myself, in a portable install.

Each to their own, glad you got it to work.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1071
Hello,
I just configured foobar to use my socks5 server but the audio scrobbler extensions always gives me this error now: Audioscrobbler: Invalid data, full line expected.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
€: Btw without the socks everything works as it should (Audioscrobbler: Handshake successful)

Greets McBag

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1072
For some reason audioscrobbler likes to scrobble "ReVamp - Here's My Hell" mostly after long tracks and rarely after shorter tracks.
Long = about +15min tracks (most of Beardyman's lives exceed that limit).
I tried to actually listen to Here's My Hell to fix the glitch but the next day I had some extra scrobbles already.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1073
I'm currently using the last.fm "official" scrobbler. I don't want to scrobble all that I play all the time - I have a playlist full of tracks that I use when practicing playing, I might go through a song ten times when practicing it. I don't want those ten times to be scrobbled.

With this foo_audioscrobbler, is it possible to ignore the plays from a certain playlist? Manually toggling the "Enable scrobbling" is kind of a pain - I always forget to toggle it off, or to toggle it on afterwards.

foo_audioscrobbler 1.4.7

Reply #1074
no. you can choose it to ignore tracks if they are not monitored as part of your library. or you can mess around with title formatting so it ignores tracks based on their tags or other properties but not on playlist names.