Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Big Thank You for this Site -- Restoring my Sanity (Read 12772 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Big Thank You for this Site -- Restoring my Sanity

Reply #25
Your point is in there somewhere Arny, perhaps you can share it with us?

Yes, I see JJ is over there schooling Amir in listening test methods and throwing shade on the ABX bogeyman and codec testing in general. Secret peddler Jakob "I'm no guerrilla marketer" 1863 seems to have gone a bit silent.
Yes, the exchanges between JJ and Mad Frank the Conjurer are quite entertaining.
Loudspeaker manufacturer

Reply #26
good lord, has teleportation (I presume of the "quantum" variety, because of course) made its way to audio quackery now?

Yes, there is one dude who even sell quantum teleportation services that will allegedly improve you music system. You only have to call him and pay $60. He will "improve" your system long distance, using "teleportation". Check this out: http://machinadynamica.com/

Reply #27
NEW!! Teleportation Tweak Long Distance Audio and Video Upgrade treatment, performed over the phone.

"Hi Geoff, Just a quick note to let you know how impressed I am with the Teleportation Tweak to the U.K. I have tried a number of accessories from the likes of Walker Audio, Enacom etc, and the Teleportation Tweak is in a different league..."
You have got to be kidding me.

Reply #28
P.T. Barnum would have loved selling to the audiophools. 

Reply #29
Just adding another nod of thanks for this place of sanity. Dropped out of a few facebook groups because of the audiophoolery going on.