Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Issue with Column UI (Read 1915 times) previous topic - next topic

Issue with Column UI

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user, and so far I've really enjoyed my experience and all the customization available. I've installed this mod : http://bjoershol.deviantart.com/art/barFIVE-369833820. It used to work very well until I started customizing it a bit more. Basically the part where the album shows (results) won't show anymore, unless I double click which is annoying because it plays the music and I cannot choose or look before playing. Normally I would just reinstall but I customized a lot so I would like to know if someone could help me before I do it. I tried checking some of the code but I'm not familiar with the language and the software to understand where the error or problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Issue with Column UI

Reply #1
file>preferences>display>columns UI>filters tab. tick the box auto-send selection to playlist.