Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Xchange v3 (Read 332385 times) previous topic - next topic

Xchange v3

Reply #50
Very nice config.

I was wondering if there is an easy way to chage function of Last.fm Radio button? I'd like it to generate similar chart playlists with that button.
So I changed:
>> Splitter settings >> Script:
// Last.fm Radio button
$imagebutton($ifequal(%menu.status%,0,68,337),2,24,22,$get(z2)'/run/as0.png',$get(z2)'/run/as1.png',COMMAND:'Last.fm/Similar Charts Playlist';REFRESH,)

But no result

Xchange v3

Reply #52
Whats the filename of the image from the "border" around the library tree?
i mean this thing
http://s10.directupload.net/images/090603/zdkhj23g.png

you have change the colors of the Lib Tree panel, here is why you have this bad border...

FYI, Xc use for these non-transparent panel the default themed colours (system colour #5)

SO, it is not an image, this is a blur rectangle coded in the PSS which contains the Library tree panel, just right click on this border --> Splitter settings, and modify the colour used in the $drawblurrect() funtion to the wanted one (if black,replace syscolor(...) by 0-0-0)

Xchange v3

Reply #53
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eej1nm.png

I positively LOVE this config! Thanks, Br3tt! I think you should send your portfolio to apple and microsoft so YOU can design their players!!! this blows them out of the water.

Three issues, though:

1) The font on the menu is too dark and contrasts badly (i.e. it's hard to read)

2) The color on my playlist viewer is WHITE!!! It's so ugly; how can I make it look purty? (I don't understand the answer above. I need to change both colors, too!)

3) I had to implement the fix stated on post #5. Is this normal?]

PS: Is it possible to have 2 panels take half the screen and one panel take up the other half?

I hate to bump up posts like this, but I really want some answers as I adore this config!

Xchange v3

Reply #54
http://i44.tinypic.com/2eej1nm.png

I positively LOVE this config! Thanks, Br3tt! I think you should send your portfolio to apple and microsoft so YOU can design their players!!! this blows them out of the water.

Three issues, though:

1) The font on the menu is too dark and contrasts badly (i.e. it's hard to read)

2) The color on my playlist viewer is WHITE!!! It's so ugly; how can I make it look purty? (I don't understand the answer above. I need to change both colors, too!)

3) I had to implement the fix stated on post #5. Is this normal?]

PS: Is it possible to have 2 panels take half the screen and one panel take up the other half?

I hate to bump up posts like this, but I really want some answers as I adore this config!

1) i don't care, sorry.
2) i've just replied to this in post #53, just above your post!
3) i don't understand it, could you explain please?
PS) yes, just do it with the live editor (see the pdf quick manual file)

Xchange v3

Reply #55
tx again falstaff.....im still having a blast finding and setting up the pics in the cover gallery....

1 question about that.......do the disk and icon images show anywhere???? and if so,where????  ive tried rescaling the icon image down to 15x15pixels (figured maybe it was a size problem) and i cant find them anywhere.......(im about to give up ive been listening to the same album on repeat trying to look for these images)

tx again its great

Xchange v3

Reply #56
@Bleedinguout
What disc icon? Is it the lyrics icon in the ELPlaylist  you want to show? If so, then do the following:
Right Click ELPlaylist, go to settings, then field definition tab, then look for __Lyric_Icon__0, double click this on,change 0 to 1
Edit: If not, well then maybe someone else will find this info helpful , sorry if wrong advice Bleedinguout

Xchange v3

Reply #58
@Bleedinguou
OK, i see what you mean. I have tried this in the IMG panel, as well as the Art/theater mode. It does not show the disc, nor the Icon image, in those panels. I may be wrong, but i don't know if this was added in the Xchange, or if it is, or should have been. I can't get them to show neither.

Xchange v3

Reply #59
Drag & Drop and the ability to just open the Playlist-View without clicking 5 times just to switch a playlist.
This, the possibility to have the ELPlaylist on the right side (+ have more than one item on the left) and the Graphical Browser were better in Kameleon

But other than that im impressed by your work.

no better response than this one :

[a href="http://xs139.xs.to/xs139/09210/preview817.jpg" target="_blank"]

The only thing is a shortcut button to open the containing folder like in kam.

Xchange v3

Reply #60
Whats the filename of the image from the "border" around the library tree?
i mean this thing
http://s10.directupload.net/images/090603/zdkhj23g.png

you have change the colors of the Lib Tree panel, here is why you have this bad border...

FYI, Xc use for these non-transparent panel the default themed colours (system colour #5)

SO, it is not an image, this is a blur rectangle coded in the PSS which contains the Library tree panel, just right click on this border --> Splitter settings, and modify the colour used in the $drawblurrect() funtion to the wanted one (if black,replace syscolor(...) by 0-0-0)
haha, good, now it looks better, thanks

Xchange v3

Reply #61

Is it possible to set panels as it is on pic above? I can't do this. The new config is awsome, but I like the most layout on this pic above.

Xchange v3

Reply #62
this is not possible like said before (mixing vertical mode with horitonzal mode not possible in v2.0.0)

Paris was not built in a night ...

PS: please use thumbails for big pics, thanx by advance

Xchange v3

Reply #63
this is not possible like said before (mixing vertical mode with horitonzal mode not possible in v2.0.0)

Paris was not built in a night ...

PS: please use thumbails for big pics, thanx by advance

Ok. Thx for answer. I haven't notice this before. I must read this topic more carefully before I will post again 

Xchange v3

Reply #64
Wohoooo, what a nice config! I thank you so much for your great work! There are so many small and big additions here and there, which make this config by far the best I have ever seen. I just love it. Again, I appreciate your work. Thanks!!!

Xchange v3

Reply #65
is something like that possible in xchange?

Xchange v3

Reply #67
amazing work, as always

ABCDE-panel is back!!

ps this is possible to remove some playback orders, or its hard to make? too many :/

Xchange v3

Reply #68
I have an annoying probleme with Shpeck visualization
It is always working,even if pannel is hide
I have to go to menu ---> view --->visualizations and stop shpeck
but any new action or refresh will restart him !!!
in previous version hiding the panel was enought to keep him closed
I didn't found the solution in his settings
any solution ?
thank you

Xchange v3

Reply #69
to acces Shpeck options like the one you search for, you have to right click in a specific area that i have defined in the skin, look at this :

Xchange v3

Reply #70
oh that was it ! thanks
was very good hidden 

well it was my ONLY technical problem

Of course  I have cosmetical improvments to suggest
but I think it is not the time for now

many thanks for fast answer !

Xchange v3

Reply #71
Hi Br3tt !
Just Ultimate config, thank you so much!!!
Quick question:
How to make biography panel  like this (text under image)
image link removed

Right click your Biography panel, and go to Preferences, and then near the bottom left, you will see Layout... Choose bottom, from the drop down display.

Xchange v3

Reply #72
THAAAAANKS!!! Its UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Xchange v3

Reply #73
Br3tt,

Simply amazing! 

Thanks, Casey

Xchange v3

Reply #74
Hi Br3tt !
Just Ultimate config, thank you so much!!!
Quick question:
How to make biography panel  like this (text under image)
image link removed

Right click your Biography panel, and go to Preferences, and then near the bottom left, you will see Layout... Choose bottom, from the drop down display.

I don't have "Bottom" -- only "Left-Bottom" and "Right-Bottom".  Is there a component that I should upgrade??