Skip to main content
Topic: Alternative F2K icon... (Read 10098 times) previous topic - next topic

Alternative F2K icon...

hi. I got tired of the regular foobar icon (which is the only single thing I don't like about foobar), so I made a custom one. I thought I'd upload it, someone might like it.. it only works with dark backgrounds though

I use it for the tray and the quick launch bar only, but it has up to 48*48 px resolution
you can change the tray icon in preferences>display>Columns UI>Status bar/systray
sune

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #1
That looks really nice  thanks!

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #2
THANKS 

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #3
how do you change the icon if you're using panels ui?

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #5
I have no idea bubbabyte, sorry. I guess it's time to start looking at that panels ui thing

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #6
nice work
I love it very much

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #8
Anybody wants black version?
May be useful @ Windows Classic Theme

This one for tray icon:
[attachment=3415:attachment]

This one for main icon:
[attachment=3416:attachment]
[attachment=3417:attachment]

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #9
hi. I got tired of the regular foobar icon (which is the only single thing I don't like about foobar), so I made a custom one. I thought I'd upload it, someone might like it.. it only works with dark backgrounds though

I use it for the tray and the quick launch bar only, but it has up to 48*48 px resolution
you can change the tray icon in preferences>display>Columns UI>Status bar/systray
sune

What VS are you using?

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #10
Thanks. Looks much better than the normal icon.

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #11
Wow, thats excellent. Definately switching.
hi

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #12
I think it's pointless to make a new topic for 1 icon. so i decided to post it here...
my own foobar2k icon - [attachment=3839:attachment] and a 256x256 png - [attachment=3838:attachment]

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018