Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: OptimFROG for Linux XMMS 1.06 download fixed... (Read 2582 times) previous topic - next topic

OptimFROG for Linux XMMS 1.06 download fixed...

I just wanted to announce you that due to a stupid mistake, the OptimFROG plug-ins for Linux XMMS version 1.06 (latest version) download did not work until yesterday  The version 1.05 worked just fine...

I fixed the bogus problem and now it should work fine. It was because I did a modification (on the new redesigned site) that the current version links should always point to the latest version (in case external sites link directly to them).

I hope this helps. Also, my apologies for those who tried to upgrade to XMMS plug-in 1.06 and did not succeed (maybe most of you thought that it was a server specific error, but you should reported it to me eariler).

You can find OptimFROG at http://LosslessAudioCompression.com

Florin