Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist formating questions (Read 4831 times) previous topic - next topic

Playlist formating questions

Hi!
Could someone answer those questions or at leas point me to the right thread please.

Is there a way to highlight entire line of a track that is currently playing and...
Is it possible to make columns to autostretch so they fill the width?

Thanks in advance!
/Igor

Reply #1
Hi!
Could someone answer those questions or at leas point me to the right thread please.

Is there a way to highlight entire line of a track that is currently playing and...

Double-click the status bar will highlight the currently playing track. But as far as something that setts the playing track apart regardlesss of the selection, no.

Thanks in advance!
/Igor
Not at the moment. It has already added to the feature request log.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2

Hi!

Double-click the status bar will highlight the currently playing track. But as far as something that setts the playing track apart regardlesss of the selection, no.

Thanks in advance!
/Igor
Not at the moment. It has already added to the feature request log.

Thanks for your quick response!
Another question arose:
Is there a way to align (left/center/right) column content?