Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_tag_normalizer - Tag Normalizer (Read 719 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_tag_normalizer - Tag Normalizer

I probably need to direct this at you @Case.

I've searched hi and lo but search isn't my best friend...

Is there a topic for general recompile requests?

I'm asking because I found a recompile on https://foobar.hyv.fi for Tag Normalizer, and for the life of me can't find any thread dealing with this one. Since it was listed there I asdumed it would support Dark Mode (even though it's not mentioned on the overview page). The results dialog still comes up in Light Mode, I assume that's because it's not specifically mentioned to support Dark Mode.

At any rate, if there's a reason or need to update/recompile it again, could Dark Mode please be added?

Re: foo_tag_normalizer - Tag Normalizer

Reply #1
I honestly don't know how I had managed to skip this component when I went through everything and added dark mode support. In case you didn't notice yet, I released an update with dark mode support a few days ago.

Re: foo_tag_normalizer - Tag Normalizer

Reply #2
I honestly don't know how I had managed to skip this component when I went through everything and added dark mode support. In case you didn't notice yet, I released an update with dark mode support a few days ago.
I had not yet noticed, thanks for the heads-up.