Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 870820 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1700
Hello !

Is it possible to create a .lrc file with the same name as the .mp3 ?

Yes, it's easy.
Go to "File - Preferences - Lyric Show 3 - Lyric Saving", you can see "Filename format" box. Type %filename% in the box and that's it.

Reply #1701
Hello. I was just wondering if there was a way to add additional sources for the lyrics panel? I want to add musixmatch to it, since none of the ones offered could find the lyrics to one of the albums i added.

Reply #1702
Is there any way to enable some kind of debugging, so I can find out why this plugin never finds any lyrics for me?

Reply #1703
Hello. I was just wondering if there was a way to add additional sources for the lyrics panel? I want to add musixmatch to it, since none of the ones offered could find the lyrics to one of the albums i added.

You can use ESLyric. Post your script then for the benefit of all the users.

Reply #1704
Hi!
I reinstalled windows moved the foobar folder but get this:
Failed to load DLL: foo_lyrics3exsrc.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Does anyone know what it's missing all the sudden? I got it from this thread sometime, but since a thread searching feature is lacking can't really find anything of it.

BTW can someone summarize what's available and from where? It's getting really complicated now that we extensions of extensions...

Reply #1705
Okay.
Apparently it's missing SHARED.DLL and MSVCR100.DLL. Of course installing the the msvc++ redistributable fails... Why wouldn't it?
These are the error lines:
Code: [Select]
SetupResources.dll missing from 1038 directory

Returning IDOK. INSTALLMESSAGE_ERROR [The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2203. ]
MSI (d:\085fdbd6a7999ca571\vc_red.msi) Installation failed. Msi Log: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable Setup_20160705_133158791-MSI_vc_red.msi.txt
PerformOperation returned 1603 (translates to HRESULT = 0x80070643)
Action complete
OnFailureBehavior for this item is to Rollback.

Reply #1706
Hi!
How and where can i change the font size? Thanks for answer.

Reply #1707
Right click on the panel and click on Panel Preferences. Then under Colours and Fonts, Select Mode: Custom. Now you can change the font.

Reply #1708
Hi!
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Does anyone know what it's missing all the sudden? I got it from this thread sometime, but since a thread searching feature is lacking can't really find anything of it.

BTW can someone summarize what's available and from where? It's getting really complicated now that we extensions of extensions...

foo_lyrics3exsrc.dll depend on foo_uie_lyric3.dll, you should install lyric3 component first.
A rose will bloom, it then will fade.

Reply #1709
Hi!

foo_lyrics3exsrc.dll depend on foo_uie_lyric3.dll, you should install lyric3 component first.

Naturally. I didn't uninstall any of it. What actually was missing were the visual c++ libraries. (which for a long time failed to install)

Reply #1710
Can I somehow stop this plugin from loading utter BS as the lyrics. I figured removing associations search would help, but that's the only thing unremovable. It basically loads lyrics from any artist if there's a matching song title if it doesn't find for the actual artist.
Also even though there are appropriate unsynced lyrics, it still loads a BS synced one from a different artist if I have it set to prefer synced.

Okay, so looking further one would think the search parameters > artist field should be what's it. But even though I changed it from the default $if2(%artist%,) to $if3(%artist%,%album artist%,%performer%), or even just %artist% it doesn't work. I still get a song by a different artist. So stupid...

Reply #1711
Can I somehow stop this plugin from loading utter BS as the lyrics. I figured removing associations search would help, but that's the only thing unremovable. It basically loads lyrics from any artist if there's a matching song title if it doesn't find for the actual artist.
Also even though there are appropriate unsynced lyrics, it still loads a BS synced one from a different artist if I have it set to prefer synced.

Okay, so looking further one would think the search parameters > artist field should be what's it. But even though I changed it from the default $if2(%artist%,) to $if3(%artist%,%album artist%,%performer%), or even just %artist% it doesn't work. I still get a song by a different artist. So stupid...
Check which database gives you the BS lyrics (right click>about current lyrics) and disable it in preferences. I think Timestamped 5 is the one that does not return exact searches, but I'm not 100% sure.

Reply #1712
Check which database gives you the BS lyrics (right click>about current lyrics) and disable it in preferences. I think Timestamped 5 is the one that does not return exact searches, but I'm not 100% sure.
I was expecting the the lyrics plugin managed that itself. At least that's what makes sense to me. Especially since you can set search parameters.

I see multiple sources though:

But taking out minilyrics might be a blow. I think it might be the biggest lyrics db.

(PS file attaching is broken it seems.)

Reply #1713
Jesus Christ...
Now that I removed the two troublesome sources. The local filesearch source prioritizes the *.foo_dr.txt file in the music files source folder... [Double-facepalm]
Which isn't even named as artist - title, only the same filename with the extensions that I mentioned.

Reply #1714
But taking out minilyrics might be a blow. I think it might be the biggest lyrics db.

Separate minilyrics source plugin searches by title, the one included in lyric show panel under timestamped 3 by artist and title so complaining about it here makes little sense. Uninstall or remove it (minilyrics) from sources, keep timestamped 3.

Reply #1715
If I'm not mistaken that minilyrics source you have is the external source made for the previous version of the plugin where minilyrics was broken. It's been fixed since, so this one that you use is at the very least superfluous and possibly broken.
As for the .txt files, the quickest solution would be just disabling local files search.

UPD oh hell, somebody beat me to it =)

Reply #1716

Separate minilyrics source plugin searches by title, the one included in lyric show panel under timestamped 3 by artist and title so complaining about it here makes little sense. Uninstall or remove it (minilyrics) from sources, keep timestamped 3.
I already did. Though I wasn't sure if any of the others is minilyrics. (Where else would one complain? :) the plugin was shared here and it doesn't have an own discussion thread as far as I know)

Reply #1717
As for the .txt files, the quickest solution would be just disabling local files search.

Disabling local file search doesn't make sense. It creates more problems then it solves. I have a bunch of saved lyrics, some with modifyied sync that load instantly. Also the way the plugin works it only shows downloaded lyrics after all the provider returned something or timed out. Which can be something like a 30 second or more. It's also hard to weed out malfunctioning/non-functioning sources because there no test feature provided.

Reply #1718

Disabling local file search doesn't make sense. It creates more problems then it solves. I have a bunch of saved lyrics, some with modifyied sync that load instantly. Also the way the plugin works it only shows downloaded lyrics after all the provider returned something or timed out. Which can be something like a 30 second or more. It's also hard to weed out malfunctioning/non-functioning sources because there no test feature provided.

Each database has its own properties, including local files search. Maybe you can experiment with "custom filename format" option.
You can also save to tags and not local files. Not sure if this woks with cue sheets though.
Also, is your local file search on top of the database list?

Reply #1719
Translated as was possible within my limitations this plugin for the Portuguese of Brazil, leave it attached.

Reply #1720
Good afternoon, I searched but did not find the option to delete my own posts, would like to remove the post I made earlier, does anyone could direct me how I do it or an administrator erase my previous post this?

Reply #1721
Hi!

One nice thing would be is .srt support. Some youtube videos have good synced subtitles, which I can download in SRT format. However this lyrics plugin doesn't support it.

Reply #1722
This is a terrific plug in.  I'm finding lyrics to almost all of my files. 

Can anyone tell me how I set up the plugin to search for unsynced lyrics but have the found lyrics written to the lyrics tag so they can be read by iPeng without the annoying time stamps (iPeng/squeezebox only looks in the lyrics tag)?  I can manually copy the unsynced lyrics and paste to the lyrics tag but this process seems to be limited to pasting about 100 or so files at a time, so it's becoming quite a project.  (Alternatively maybe there is a way to bulk paste thousands of tags at the same time.)

Reply #1723
Can anyone tell me how I set up the plugin to search for unsynced lyrics but have the found lyrics written to the lyrics tag so they can be read by iPeng without the annoying time stamps (iPeng/squeezebox only looks in the lyrics tag)? 
You can try ESLyric. You can find it here.

Reply #1724
Can anyone tell me how I set up the plugin to search for unsynced lyrics but have the found lyrics written to the lyrics tag I can manually copy the unsynced lyrics and paste to the lyrics tag but this process seems to be limited to pasting about 100 or so files at a time, so it's becoming quite a project.  (Alternatively maybe there is a way to bulk paste thousands of tags at the same time.)
Lyrics searching: search for this type of lyric: only non-synced
Lyrics saving: save method: save to tag

Bulk saving: select files: context menu: download lyrics with 'save to tag' option. Source can be 'local files search', if you already have them, so download is a bit misleading.

The only problem I noticed with batch downloading (online sources) is that sometimes lyrics can't be found (skipped) despite being there. So I'd suggest re-checking one by one for those missing.