Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 743555 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #526
hi,
could someone post the menu addons plugin?
I cant find it and  acropolis.lokalen.org seems to bie offline.
thanks in advance

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #528
...although that subject seem to be somehow avoided in the whole forum, I dare to mention it: CD-TEXT
Will I be banned now or just ignored like all who asked for cdtext - extraction ability of Foobar before?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #529
foo_input_usf now exists! Only gsf to go and finally foobar can play every format I used Winamp for! =P

Yep, I'm glad foobar2000 now has USF support. There's now a official page for the fb2k port of 64th Note here:
http://joshw.info/?page_id=6

Seems that the dev is going to rewrite the CPU emulation code into seperate classes to allow for multithreaded conversions using foobar2000's convertor component...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #530
My wish:

A foobar2000 DVD player plugin!

I need my concert DVDs sounding as good as when having to rip them to play through foobar2000 with all my favorite DSPs settings etc.

It's a lofty goal but I thought I'd put it out there anyways.

Maybe someone could just reverse engineer from here to get a head start or something:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-sources.html

Regards,
Steven

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #531
I would very much like my CrystalFontz 634 screen to work so...

foo_crystalcontrol2.dll
[Juli@ v0.979][foobar2000 v0.9.5.1b2][foo_out_asio.dll v1.2.6]

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #532
One of the the Great Ones (Foosion or Kode54, I don't remember) mentioned that he'd like to make a bassmidi plugin. That would be reallly great, that's a very good, fast and small midi player which can use the sf2 patches that come with Creative cards or can be downloaded. It would be so very great not having to load xmplay when I'd like to play midi

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #533
AFAIK,  kode54 expressed interest in making a BASSMIDI-based MIDI component.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #534
Hi! my first post here:) any chance for foo_winamp_input for v0.9? or is there any other way to use winamp's input plugins with foo v0.9?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #535
Thanks a lot for info !
what about foo_ui_panels.dll? Doesn't seem to be developed yet!
besides,Is there any components superseded for foo_cwb_hooks ?
Thanks in advance

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #536
foo_dmusic (plays dml files used by certain games like blood 2 etc) was nice to have though not it has never been essentiell. I would like to see it ported, but I guess there is no demand but for me ^^

EDIT: Link to source is here http://209.200.127.55/products.aspx?id=foo_dmusic

I'd like to see it ported as well, although only if it gets redone so it is not as unstable/slow as it is now (if that is even possible for the task that plugin is accomplishing).

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #537
Can't I know is this foo_input_monkey new version component can't run in foobar2000 0.9.5.2?
So the latest version foo_input_monkey can run in at foobar2000 0.9.5.2 is which version foo_input_monkey?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #539
Hello,

the upper link is very strange. There's written, post is out of date. But if I click it, I'm coming on the same page.

If got a request. I'm searching a foo_dsp_nogaps or foo_gapkiller dsp. I've got mp3 contineus mixsets, splitted in serveal files with this typical annoying gaps on track change.

I'd like to export the file names as cue-sheet (works, 'cause correct plugin) AND export all files as a single mp3-File. I've got several foobar version from 0.8 to 1.1. I've also got c/c++ skills. If there is no current port I'd like to convert it myself. I'd like to have that DSP very much.

So, how do I start, where do I get the source code, what do I have to change in the code to get it running?

Greetings from Germany

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #540
Might the skip silence DSP, built-in to foobar2000, be of use in this case?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #541
Might the skip silence DSP, built-in to foobar2000, be of use in this case?

If you refer to my nogaps / gapkill dsp, I already tried that skip silence DSP out. It doesn't work. The smallest value for that dsp are 200ms. Thats still to large.

I also think there is need something special to obtain a continues mix without any gaps as output.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #542
There is also Gapless Crossfader (foo_dsp_crossfader.dll) by Acropolis.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #543
There is also Gapless Crossfader (foo_dsp_crossfader.dll) by Acropolis.

Thank you very much. It's working very well except it's not reliable to 100%. It's a little difficult to configure it. I set the dB threshold to 97 but it still cuts to much of the track of. See here:

It seems even if the threshold is set to 100 it still works not accurate enough.