Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How much of Myspace is how dead?  (Read 3239 times) previous topic - next topic

How much of Myspace is how dead?

... I mean, in terms of the content that is supposed to be there?
There seems to be a lot of music that returns a 503, and for so long that I doubt the "Temporarily" in "Service Temporarily Unavailable". But it seems to be quite idiosyncratic what is down.

Does anyone know anything more than the obvious considerations that it has been on its way down since once upon the stone age?

Re: How much of Myspace is how dead?

Reply #1
Just tried a VPN, and got a message that they didn't bother to pop up on my current location:

As a result of a server migration project, any photos, videos, and audio files you uploaded more than three years ago may no longer be available on or from Myspace. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you retain your back up copies.