Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 controller for Android 14 (Read 1311 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 controller for Android 14

Is it possible to make foobar2000 controller work on android 14? I am a fan of this program and would like to continue using it.
Maybe someone has a modded version that will allow installation in version 14?

Re: Foobar2000 controller for Android 14

Reply #1
Basically, it is not compatible with Android 14.
Page (foobar2000 controller or Pro) is gone.

> Maybe someone has a modded version that will allow installation in version 14?
hahaha...I am looking forward to it too.

I look forward to the newer Device Controller.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #2
 :)
For now I'm using MonkeyMote, but the quality is inferior to this one.

Reply #3
Yes, that's right. I like foobar2000 controller Pro too.
The best thing is that the developers will update it.
But I can't expect much.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #4
I managed to install via ADB and it works fully on Android 14. The important drivers are:
link

Reply #5
One question, when you say "It's not compatible", you mean google play doesn't let you install it? Or what?

Is not possible to just install the apk within Android if you download it from other place?

EDIT: for some reason, I have tried to look for the app at google play and Aurora store and now it's gone (?). I'm sharing the original files at the http control thread.

Reply #6
@negatyw

I can't install foobar2000 controller PRO_0.9.4.0a.apk on Android 14.
How did you install it?

Reply #7
As I mentioned, you need ADB on your computer. I am sending the link, but in my native language:
link (PL)

You connect your smartphone via USB and use the appropriate command to force the installation of the APK in Android 14. There is no other way.

Reply #8
https://liliputing.com/how-to-install-old-apps-on-android-14/

Like this? I may add the instructions to the repository then

Reply #9
Exactly. I'm glad I could help :)