Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: bigger art (Read 1220 times) previous topic - next topic

bigger art

Hi, sorry if this is a gonzo question, but:

I figured out how to make the album art appear, yay. But it is a small panel. I grew up with LP's and I have a huge monitor so I would like to make the artwork the dominant visual when my music is playing, the two go together, always have. I've dug around and can't figure out how to do this, the panel appears to be in a fixed size no matter how big the player is.

Wishlist for future updates if it doesn't already exist!

Thanks for your help.
teh Userator

Re: bigger art

Reply #1
Enter View -> "Layout editing mode" and right-click the splitter element near the album art panel and choose Top pane or Right pane, etc, and Lock height/width. Then adjust its size as you want, and probably lock its size again. The locking is useful to keep the artwork panel square without adding empty bars if it is accidentally resized.

Re: bigger art

Reply #2
Enter View -> "Layout editing mode" and right-click the splitter element near the album art panel and choose Top pane or Right pane, etc, and Lock height/width. Then adjust its size as you want, and probably lock its size again. The locking is useful to keep the artwork panel square without adding empty bars if it is accidentally resized.

Thank you very much ! You have made me very, very happy.