Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Deactivate standby of monitor (with speakers) during playback (Read 19298 times) previous topic - next topic

Deactivate standby of monitor (with speakers) during playback

Reply #25
Just a silly question - am I wrong or it was just implemented in main program with introduction of foobar 1.2.6 (last option under "Playback") ?

But as far as I investigated it foo_nds is better option - it lets you enabling and disabling this function with own keyboard shortcut.

Reply #27
I installed the component on my Sony Duo on Windows 8.1 and swiched it ON in the menu.
But when I'm playing music, the monitor goes into standby and the music stop playing.
I´d like to have no monitor standby while playing music on foobar2000.
What do I have to Change?

Reply #28
I'm not familiar with software Sony bundles with their machines but it certainly sounds like they bundle something that prevents Windows power savings from working the way they should. If the only software on it is what Sony support page has available to download, then my guess would be that Control Center causes this behavior. You could try uninstalling these bundled programs to see if it helps.

Reply #29
Hi case, thank you, i will test it, after creating a backup 
At the Moment, I help myself with a small Programm called "DontSleep_x64.exe"